Shahid and others "working their butts off" for more #jrpgvita

#11Spiffy247Posted 6/18/2014 6:16:04 PM
Well, I can't work my butt off. I'd rather keep my butt where it is. Having my butt fall off would be unpleasant.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#12hustlin_pimpstePosted 6/18/2014 6:17:39 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
Well, I can't work my butt off. I'd rather keep my butt where it is. Having my butt fall off would be unpleasant.

How would you pooh?
---
http://letvent.com/2014/02/23/2-cows/
http://imgur.com/b1XpFy1
#13OoseyePosted 6/18/2014 6:18:42 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Yeah, probably, but I still cannot believe Sony have allowed him to carry on with his public profile.

Yeah that is really curious. Maybe he's an illegitimate son of one the higher-ups.
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#14inFAMOUSJakeyPosted 6/18/2014 6:20:03 PM
Ooseye posted...
Yeah, probably, but I still cannot believe Sony have allowed him to carry on with his public profile.

Yeah that is really curious. Maybe he's an illegitimate son of one the higher-ups.

That's a pretty good guess.
---
YouTube-inFAMOUSJakey
PSN-inFAMOUSJakey 3DS FC: 1693-2004-2756
#15AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/18/2014 6:22:02 PM
Ooseye posted...

LMAO!

Pretty credible I'd guess.

Unlike Shahid. Yeah, I went there.
#16Fray_MakenPosted 6/18/2014 6:25:13 PM
I personally don't care for JRPGs, but which specific game is he talking about?
---
PSN ID:
#17Lucretia_MercesPosted 6/18/2014 6:30:03 PM
Don't believe anything this doofus says. Shahid had the audacity to take credit for the (supposed) Vita localization of Type-0 when it had absolutely nothing to do with him. He immediately accredited to #jrpgvita when it wasn't even related to that campaign. After the truth was revealed he tried to backpedal. I kinda doubt he was even responsible for the Tales of Hearts R localization now. I'm starting to hate Shahid more than I hate Phil Fish.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Tokyo Shinseiroku: Operation Abyss.
#18OoseyePosted 6/18/2014 6:32:45 PM
Fray_Maken posted...
I personally don't care for JRPGs, but which specific game is he talking about?

Shahid probably credits himself for every JRPG released on the Vita.
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#19CcroybbPosted 6/18/2014 6:33:01 PM
I'm starting to believe he's just a puppet speaker that doesn't know anything about what's going on with Sony. If he really cared about the Vita so much, it makes no sense that he was completely clueless about the Type-0 fiasco.
---
Gamefaqs mods are terrible
#20stalemate_666Posted 6/18/2014 6:33:58 PM
Ccroybb posted...
I'm starting to believe he's just a puppet speaker that doesn't know anything about what's going on with Sony. If he really cared about the Vita so much, it makes no sense that he was completely clueless about the Type-0 fiasco.

No vita trophies on his psn is proof he doesn't even play vita.
---
psn: Stalemate666