Shahid and others "working their butts off" for more #jrpgvita

#111Fray_MakenPosted 6/19/2014 8:39:36 PM
LMAO!

Don't ever change Mark. You provide more entertainment than most Vita titles.
---
PSN ID:
#112Sami1000Posted 6/19/2014 8:44:59 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
INKU48 posted...
TinyTim123 posted...
INKU48 posted...
stalemate_666 posted...
We don't care if typo-0 is vita exclusive we just want it on vita.

They have to remake all assets to get it on the PS4 and Xbone probably. A Vita version would likely require an equal amount of additional work. And why would people buy the inferior Vita version, especially when you can remote play the better version? Then there is the $40 Vita game vs. $60 PS4 game disparity.

Once again, what I don't get is why not release the PSP version in English on PSN for the Vita along with doing the port to PS4 and XBoxOne? That seems only logical, which may be the problem.
I mean, it's not like it will make everyone ecstatic, but at least it would be something and certainly make more people happy.

Companies are worried that the widespread PSP piracy will eat sales rather than add them. Even at $40 people see a PSP game as ridiculously overpriced these days. On the PS4 they can charge $60 without anyone complaining.

Piracy, a very low active install base and $40 vs. $60.

If they're worried about piracy, it's too late to seal that genie back in the bottle. The Type Zero with the English patch has already been released; because of this the only people suffering are the legit customers.

You have to be like ""oh, man. I can't believe that you can actually fit in there. Show that just once, please!". Then the genie is like "ok, but just once". When genie goes to the bottle you block it from getting out.

Not that this has absolutely anything to do with this topic, but i just wanted to write this, if just incase some had troubles with genie.
#113CooperRCPosted 6/19/2014 8:52:48 PM
So I guess this means more quick PS2 and 3 ports, but no new JRPG's....
#114OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 7:27:38 AM
Fray_Maken posted...
Don't ever change Mark. You provide more entertainment than most Vita titles.

QFT
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#115CompassPosted 6/20/2014 9:55:15 AM
Fray_Maken posted...
Don't ever change Mark.

Agreed. Well, aside from your username. Those are pretty much guaranteed to change.
#116OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 9:56:06 AM
Compass posted...
Fray_Maken posted...
Don't ever change Mark.

Agreed. Well, aside from your username. Those are pretty much guaranteed to change.

L
O
L

Thats awesome.
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#117JPN936Posted 6/20/2014 9:57:17 AM
jrpgs......great. how about some western games!!!!
---
currently playing: EDF 2017, Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate
#118OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 10:14:17 AM
How about some quality JRPGs instead of CH/IF trash tier titles?
---
#119HappyHippo04Posted 6/20/2014 11:58:05 AM
stalemate_666 posted...
Ccroybb posted...
I'm starting to believe he's just a puppet speaker that doesn't know anything about what's going on with Sony. If he really cared about the Vita so much, it makes no sense that he was completely clueless about the Type-0 fiasco.

No vita trophies on his psn is proof he doesn't even play vita.

Even if that is true/his profile how does that matter at all? His job is not to play his Vita, in fact if he is actually working hard he won't have much time to play anyways.

An employees trophy list matters about 0%.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#120hustlin_pimpstePosted 6/20/2014 12:01:29 PM
HappyHippo04 posted...
stalemate_666 posted...
Ccroybb posted...
I'm starting to believe he's just a puppet speaker that doesn't know anything about what's going on with Sony. If he really cared about the Vita so much, it makes no sense that he was completely clueless about the Type-0 fiasco.

No vita trophies on his psn is proof he doesn't even play vita.

Even if that is true/his profile how does that matter at all? His job is not to play his Vita, in fact if he is actually working hard he won't have much time to play anyways.

An employees trophy list matters about 0%.

I play games a lot yet my trophy collection is pitiful. I just don't go looking for them and never seem to get them anyway - unless they are the crap ons like "Woo Hoo you have started a game"
---
Grammagics is entirely subjective. Or is that objective? Wow, it is trickier than I thought.