Shahid and others "working their butts off" for more #jrpgvita

#41RogueStatus28Posted 6/18/2014 7:58:34 PM
The guy's full of himself… He flaunts about his under-deliverances, acts like he just changed the world, and expects everyone to worship him. I hope SCE axes him at the end of the Vita's lifespan.
#42Evil_Snake89Posted 6/18/2014 8:00:48 PM
uhh, why do people keep saying Shahid was taking credit for the Type- 0 thing? Maybe he's just the guy who pitches ideas to the higher ups, and when he saw the Type-0 thing he thought, just like we all did, that it was for the PS Vita... Maybe he thought he finally got through to some heads and turned out to be wrong? Who knows... That's all I ever figured Shahid to be, a guy who pitches game ideas but does not in any way have any say in whether or not the game he asks for gets localized or ported. He probably never gets notified of a game confirmation before its announced on the blog...
#43VannofThursdayPosted 6/18/2014 8:01:33 PM
@infamous
then diablos hardhorn or a.lagi dynamo?
---
3DS FC:2552-0822-9372 DARK Friend Safari
Playing: MH3U (Siegfreath) and Pokemon Y (Vann).Soon to Play MH4U!
#44darkstriker00Posted 6/18/2014 8:01:45 PM
RogueStatus28 posted...
The guy's full of himself… He flaunts about his under-deliverances, acts like he just changed the world, and expects everyone to worship him. I hope SCE axes him at the end of the Vita's lifespan.

Well considering the Vita is basically dead to Sony right now...........
---
FC: 4897 6973 8595
#45stalemate_666Posted 6/18/2014 8:02:55 PM
RogueStatus28 posted...

What would that do? Honestly pretending to care and lying is a step up from what Sony is doing in terms of better for vita. Problem is with Sony themselves, this guy is just pointless in every way he doesn't matter either way.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#46inFAMOUSJakeyPosted 6/18/2014 8:03:56 PM
VannofThursday posted...
@infamous
then diablos hardhorn or a.lagi dynamo?

Damm, that's tough one... Then again I got both items after like 3 hunts so... Yeah still doesn't even come close...
---
YouTube-inFAMOUSJakey
PSN-inFAMOUSJakey 3DS FC: 1693-2004-2756
#47AjidoMarujidoPosted 6/18/2014 8:04:20 PM
Shahid's schtick is getitng old.

You can only have blind faith for so long. Even if he does have good intentions, "no results" is "no results", and after the whole E3 and Typ0 embarrassment, I really don't understand how anyone can continue to trust anything this guy says.

Also, I personally cannot stand how he constantly totes the endless supply of indies that he knows nobody gives a crap about. At this point, I don't care how good Super Exploding Zoo is... Just stop mentioning them like people want to hear about more or this stuff. Truthfully, every useless indie or mobile-level game that this guy tweets about like it's something that we should be excited about just makes me dislike him more.
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Watch_Dogs (PS4), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Mind=0 (Vita)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#48VannofThursdayPosted 6/18/2014 8:04:31 PM
the end of Vita life span is happening RIGHT NOW.
lol
---
3DS FC:2552-0822-9372 DARK Friend Safari
Playing: MH3U (Siegfreath) and Pokemon Y (Vann).Soon to Play MH4U!
#49darkstriker00Posted 6/18/2014 8:04:37 PM
Evil_Snake89 posted...
uhh, why do people keep saying Shahid was taking credit for the Type- 0 thing? Maybe he's just the guy who pitches ideas to the higher ups, and when he saw the Type-0 thing he thought, just like we all did, that it was for the PS Vita... Maybe he thought he finally got through to some heads and turned out to be wrong? Who knows... That's all I ever figured Shahid to be, a guy who pitches game ideas but does not in any way have any say in whether or not the game he asks for gets localized or ported. He probably never gets notified of a game confirmation before its announced on the blog...

Then what's the point of him if he only has as much power as a gamefqs poster to getting new games?
---
FC: 4897 6973 8595
#50Lucretia_MercesPosted 6/18/2014 8:06:56 PM
To Evil Snake:

The moment he saw the news on the PS Blog he immediately accredited it to #jrpgvita and by extension himself . His older tweets even indicate that. I think Inky still has them saved.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Tokyo Shinseiroku: Operation Abyss.