Shahid and others "working their butts off" for more #jrpgvita

#912ylytPosted 6/18/2014 11:15:23 PM
All he brings over are indies. I don't even think he was responsible for Hearts R.
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#92neogenoPosted 6/18/2014 11:23:44 PM
Is it because of the hashtag that people think Shahid is taking credit? Aren't hashtags just used for communicating with people who enter the same hashtag into the search bar?
---
Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#93jcllcjPosted 6/18/2014 11:35:14 PM
Its funny how people actually worship this guy for localization of obscure games that are made for the territory that the Vita is actually selling in and for getting ports of indie games that people usually buy on Steam or on the home consoles. I mean if he actually was trying to get western support from other devs then I respect him for that but he's basically just subbing and porting games
#94Megaman OmegaPosted 6/19/2014 5:25:35 AM
Perhaps one of those 70 games that "his team" is working one is a JRPG. But i'm not sure if they actually get localized from Shahid's dreamland.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#95IhavealotofspacPosted 6/19/2014 6:08:11 AM
super exploding zoo lmao
#96BahamutBBobPosted 6/19/2014 6:23:43 AM
INKU48 posted...
https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/479369229888933890

Discuss.

#believeshahid

I'm believe Shahid (and Gio) when we start seeing consistent results. Indies can be great, and Borderlands was fun a year and a half ago on my 360, but we need more variety than they're giving us.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#97DashingfellaPosted 6/19/2014 2:40:51 PM
inFAMOUSJakey posted...
I am not going to waste my time going though this clown's old tweet to find where he said it but yeah apparently It's fake

That's so disheartening to hear when you've become Shahid's personal stalker. Maybe "apparently" you can't prove it rather than you're really through with this clown. I expect your next flop topic.
#98inFAMOUSJakeyPosted 6/19/2014 2:43:07 PM
Dashingfella posted...
inFAMOUSJakey posted...
I am not going to waste my time going though this clown's old tweet to find where he said it but yeah apparently It's fake

That's so disheartening to hear when you've become Shahid's personal stalker. Maybe "apparently" you can't prove it rather than you're really through with this clown. I expect your next flop topic.

Only "flop" topic I made is about Freedom Wars demo, and I mentioned my opinions and not the fact. Yeah keep on hating!
---
YouTube-inFAMOUSJakey
PSN-inFAMOUSJakey 3DS FC: 1693-2004-2756
#99DashingfellaPosted 6/19/2014 2:45:08 PM
inFAMOUSJakey posted...
Only "flop" topic I made

And the one about Shahid raging that just got deleted.

Two count. Can you go for three?
#100CompassPosted 6/19/2014 2:49:06 PM
lol, Mark, I know you changed your job class to "Shahid's Personal Paladin" recently, but try not to use the "White Knight" skill so much out of the gate. Your SP is dangerously low, my friend.