I am mad now

#11StrikeNinja24Posted 6/20/2014 9:17:50 AM
Just to let you know, BL2 on the Vita is trash. Look it up if you dont believe me.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#12ZamnatoPosted 6/20/2014 9:39:11 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Just to let you know, BL2 on the Vita is trash. Look it up if you dont believe me.

I have borderlands for ps vita and is not a "trash" like you say, and i also have for ps3, cross-save it's awesome.

The ps vita have some issues but still a good game.
---
Psn: Zamnato-
3ds FC: 3539-9523-3329
#13StrikeNinja24Posted 6/20/2014 9:41:26 AM
Zamnato posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

I have borderlands for ps vita and is not a "trash" like you say, and i also have for ps3, cross-save it's awesome.

The ps vita have some issues but still a good game.

Like worse graphics, slowdowns, lack of enemies on the screen, freezing, and the like? Yeah, just sounds like things you can overlook if you're trying to justify a purchase.
---
#14kabutokoujiPosted 6/20/2014 9:57:16 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

isn't that a western game? wasn't western games the best ever made? I thought that "niche" Japanese games suck and western pew pew games are the best.
---
If the western community is represented by Gamefaqs posters, I pity the west x.x
#15StrikeNinja24Posted 6/20/2014 9:59:41 AM
kabutokouji posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

isn't that a western game? wasn't western games the best ever made? I thought that "niche" Japanese games suck and western pew pew games are the best.

I think you hear things in your head sometimes. I would seek professional help at this point. Because that's the biggest generalization I've seen on these boards.
---
#16PotatosPlsPosted 6/20/2014 10:03:49 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
kabutokouji posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Im a potato. please indulge upon my made up anti-western fantasies as I babble incessantly about monotonous gibberish, thinking everyone else is a troll and plays poverty games while really I am the jester, along with my wife veghester .

I think you hear things in your head sometimes. I would seek professional help at this point. Because that's the biggest generalization I've seen on these boards.

agreed.
---
"who said vita is dead now ??where are they ??
Hahahahhahahaha" ~Orinn24 in Type-0 announced for Vita Thread
#17OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 10:13:04 AM
kabutokouji posted...
I thought that "niche" Japanese games suck and western pew pew games are the best.

All JP games aren't niche. You sure you're not an undercover American or something? LOL
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#18renegadeseraphPosted 6/20/2014 10:15:15 AM
BigEholixs181 posted...
I've been looking for 199.99 BL2 Vita Bundle, every store i go don't have it it been like month since BL2 Vita Bundle sold out... Same with Amazon.

BigEholixs181 posted...
I've been looking for 199.99 BL2 Vita Bundle, every store i go don't have it it been like month since BL2 Vita Bundle sold out... Same with Amazon.

Keep checking Amazon daily. The price fluctuates daily. I just seen it 199 yesterday
---
~Living is easy with Eyes Closed~
#19kabutokoujiPosted 6/20/2014 10:18:25 AM
Ooseye posted...
kabutokouji posted...
I thought that "niche" Japanese games suck and western pew pew games are the best.

All JP games aren't niche. You sure you're not an undercover American or something? LOL

do you understand what QUOTATIONS mean? did you finished elementary school? I actually attended high school and university in America so I know.
---
If the western community is represented by Gamefaqs posters, I pity the west x.x
#20OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 10:21:33 AM
kabutokouji posted...
I actually attended high school and university in America so I know.

So you despise everything in the Western world but got your education there? OK...
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker