Would I like P4G if I didn't like SMT IV?

#61Djwlfpack9(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 10:34:15 AM
Lucretia_Merces posted...
Don't return SMT IV. Just keep it and go back to it after you try P4G. You can find P4G for around $20 or less at most retailers.

I know, I keep going back and forth on whether to return the game or not. I'm sure if I do I'd wind up buying it again at some point just to see if I can get into it. Probably best to just hold onto it and return to it at a later date.
#62JiggsMasterPosted 6/20/2014 11:43:56 AM(edited)
PotatosPls posted...
westonticklee posted...
It's funny you assume smtiv is our favorite game. I like the game but it's not my favorite. I just know when stuff is straight up wrong.

It's funny cause I called him out on his bs points and he gave me such a "logical" response. You're both dismissed.

Best post my ass. Lmao. I'm done

all im going to say is:

weston, your favorite persona is p3p.

I think that devalues any further points/ trolling you can add to this discussion

My favorite persona is whatever one isn't P4. And it's funny you say that devalues my point cause P3P has the SAME combat as P4G. And lol c you're the only one trolling. Idek you and you're already making up quotes I've so called said without a link. You're dismissed. Still waiting for that link

Inb4 alt. No duh
---
If you're not #TeamJiggs then you're obviously a troll
Official JiggsMaster of the Series Ruining Pokemon X Board
#63JiggsMasterPosted 6/20/2014 11:42:40 AM
Ooseye posted...
Just figured I'd drop this here for all the fan trolls who have been screaming since its announcement that PQ isn't canon:
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/20/persona-q-shadow-labyrinths-story-canon/

Of course. Not that I care but lol.
---
If you're not #TeamJiggs then you're obviously a troll
Official JiggsMaster of the Series Ruining Pokemon X Board
#64BuretsuPosted 6/20/2014 11:44:16 AM
Ooseye posted...
Just figured I'd drop this here for all the fan trolls who have been screaming since its announcement that PQ isn't canon:
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/20/persona-q-shadow-labyrinths-story-canon/

The game is only canon because it sold well in Japan.
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!
#65OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 11:55:39 AM
Buretsu posted...
The game is only canon because it sold well in Japan.

lol

Not that the story really matters in the new Personas anyway. The plot takes a back seat to cliched character interactions.
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#66ninebreaker47Posted 6/20/2014 12:00:02 PM(edited)
I don't know anything about SMT IV, but the only thing the P4G was good at was putting me to sleep... Zzzz
---
"No mater how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
#67PotatosPlsPosted 6/20/2014 1:30:26 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
PotatosPls posted...
westonticklee posted...
It's funny you assume smtiv is our favorite game. I like the game but it's not my favorite. I just know when stuff is straight up wrong.

It's funny cause I called him out on his bs points and he gave me such a "logical" response. You're both dismissed.

Best post my ass. Lmao. I'm done

all im going to say is:

weston, your favorite persona is p3p.

I think that devalues any further points/ trolling you can add to this discussion

My favorite persona is whatever one isn't P4. And it's funny you say that devalues my point cause P3P has the SAME combat as P4G. And lol c you're the only one trolling. Idek you and you're already making up quotes I've so called said without a link. You're dismissed. Still waiting for that link

Inb4 alt. No duh

youre awful.

I can google your name, persona 3, or final fantasy 13, and find you fangasming with your horrendous spelling and grammar practically oozing with fanboyism.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/65878319

git gud
---
"who said vita is dead now ??where are they ??
Hahahahhahahaha" ~Orinn24 in Type-0 announced for Vita Thread
#68westontickleePosted 6/20/2014 2:18:17 PM
*Looks at topic.*

Lol that Topic is so irrelevant and has no point whatsoever. Yet again, you haven't backed yourself up. You're dismissed yet again.

And I don't fanboy over FFXIII. The only thing I've seriously defended XIII about is its battle system, and maybe characters. I don't fangasm maybe over a fee characters but not over whole games. Talk about my spelling for allI care(making a few typos on the horrible GameFAQs mobile site doesn't mean terrible spelling. Especially when I can generally spell the word correctly) but that's all you have.

To quote you

PotatoPls posted...
git gud

You're dismissed.
---
Royal Court: Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe, Lord Nyaoni, Lady Meowstic, Empress Delphox
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#69PotatosPlsPosted 6/20/2014 2:21:40 PM
westonticklee posted...
*Looks at topic.*

Lol that Topic is so irrelevant and has no point whatsoever. Yet again, you haven't backed yourself up. You're dismissed yet again.

And I don't fanboy over FFXIII. The only thing I've seriously defended XIII about is its battle system, and maybe characters. I don't fangasm maybe over a fee characters but not over whole games. Talk about my spelling for allI care(making a few typos on the horrible GameFAQs mobile site doesn't mean terrible spelling. Especially when I can generally spell the word correctly) but that's all you have.

To quote you

PotatoPls posted...
git gud

You're dismissed.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/66041376

youre embarrassing yourself.
---
"who said vita is dead now ??where are they ??
Hahahahhahahaha" ~Orinn24 in Type-0 announced for Vita Thread
#70westontickleePosted 6/20/2014 2:32:06 PM
Yes, I'm SOOO embarrassing myself with so much P3 and FFXIII fanboyism in that topic. /sarcasm

I'm done. You can't even back up your initial quote and now you're just posting irrelevancy
---
Royal Court: Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe, Lord Nyaoni, Lady Meowstic, Empress Delphox
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards