The prices for PS Now rentals have been revealed.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The prices for PS Now rentals have been revealed.
1 year ago#111
To Goon(although I'm not sure why I'm bothering responding to you):

Answer me something. Do you think these prices are reasonable? Yes or no.

In general, I dislike the fact that it's a rental service. I'd prefer it if it was based on a subscription much like PS+ is. The prices themselves kinda absurd. Especially the 4 hour one. $3-$5 is too much for such a short duration. Here's a theory. Perhaps they can keep the 4 hour length and lower the price to $1-$2. This would have an important caveat to it however. You would only be able to rent the 4 hour length once for each individual game. I guess the existence of this length is essentially a long demo to acclimate yourself to the game and formulate an opinion on it. If you like it, you can rent it for a week, month or three months for a slight discount compared to standard rental prices.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Tokyo Shinseiroku: Operation Abyss.
1 year ago#112
To Triangular Twig:

These prices could be tentative place holders or the could be legitimate. There's no way of knowing for certain as of yet. I just find it weird that they're actually charging when this going into open beta.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Tokyo Shinseiroku: Operation Abyss.
1 year ago#113
Do you just make really long posts and grab a thesaurus to make it seem like you're not completely oblivious?
1 year ago#114
Wow Sony, just wow... It's like they don't even want this to succeed.

If this doesn't end up being a subscription service, there's no way that it'll work, especially at those prices.
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Watch_Dogs (PS4), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Mind=0 (Vita)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
1 year ago#115
So far, I'm seeing that Sony wants us to pay full retail to rent old games for 90 days? Well, good luck with that, but Sony can count me out.

#PSNEVER, anyone? ;)
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now playing: Bravely Default (3DS), FFX (Vita), ToS (PS3)
1 year ago#116
Does that include time spend downloading or from the moment you start playing?
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
1 year ago#117
Something to consider -

Netflix; pay one reasonable subscription fee, have access to the entire catalog - Extremely successful.

Blockbuster's digital service; Rent videos individually for high prices - Dead, gone ... along with tbe rest of the company.
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now playing: Bravely Default (3DS), FFX (Vita), ToS (PS3)
1 year ago#118
PSnow should quite frankly be included with a PS+ subscription.
---
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
(message deleted)
1 year ago#120
who takes 3 months to finish a game, I find it funny people jump immediately to that price.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The prices for PS Now rentals have been revealed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived