why does the vita get so much hate?

#31shauntenninePosted 6/20/2014 8:16:51 AM
Ooseye posted...
shauntennine posted...
Don't let this board fool you. Most vita owners love the thing.

source?

Attach rate, polls here. Not a documented fact it's more of an inference, but it's not a hard one to make.
#32shamfuruPosted 6/20/2014 8:18:11 AM
Ooseye posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Then you must be sticking your head so far in the sand that you're looking at the center of the earth.

Nope, China.

Seriously, if you sados aren't alts then trolls really are indistinguishable.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#33StrikeNinja24Posted 6/20/2014 8:20:06 AM
shamfuru posted...
Ooseye posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Then you must be sticking your head so far in the sand that you're looking at the center of the earth.

Nope, China.

Seriously, if you sados aren't alts then trolls really are indistinguishable.

Are you seriously going to tell me that there's not a huge group of people throughout the internet itself that are unhappy with the Vita and how it's being handled? Are you that sheltered?
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#34shamfuruPosted 6/20/2014 8:22:32 AM
Are you telling me you two don't alternate posts at regular intervals and constantly agree with each other?

I get you are a lonely man in need of attention, but this is ridiculous.

And honestly, the only people I see badmouthing the vita on the board actively are about 4 or so users and you are two of them.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#35StrikeNinja24Posted 6/20/2014 8:26:14 AM(edited)
shamfuru posted...
Are you telling me you two don't alternate posts at regular intervals and constantly agree with each other?

And honestly, the only people I see badmouthing the vita on the board actively are about 4 or so users and you are two of them.

You must have selective reading issues.

On top of that, I have never and will never have an alt. I've never had to use such.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#36OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 8:37:57 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
On top of that, I have never and will never have an alt. I've never had to use such.

QFT. Leave the alts to the pros like Mark.
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#37AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/20/2014 8:39:34 AM
Wait, now Strike is being accused of being Ooseye, who is also supposedly me... So then I'm strike as well?!

Good god, I can't keep up with myself apparently.
#38CaptainLukaPosted 6/20/2014 8:40:12 AM
shamfuru posted...

Deflecting and falling back on ad hominems. Good job!
---
PSN: Tyrannikos | 3DS FC: 4640-0120-2089
Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Terraria
#39OoseyePosted 6/20/2014 8:42:38 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Wait, now Strike is being accused of being Ooseye, who is also supposedly me... So then I'm strike as well?!

Oh man those fugue states I've been having are starting to make sense...
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#40AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/20/2014 8:43:32 AM
Ooseye posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Oh man those fugue states I've been having are starting to make sense...

Errr mah Gawd...did we leave the oven on?! The kitties! Won't someone think about the kitties?!