Now I see why Sony so called "abandoned" the vita...

#1renegadeseraphPosted 6/20/2014 4:40:42 AM
Days ago I asked you guys should I buy Killzone Mercenary while it was on sale for $20 on PSN. Everyone that commented said it's
A good game but WAIT until it's FREE again on PS+.

I see other users asking should they get other good games and people tell them to wait until it's free...

That's why the Vita doesn't get support because people sit around and wait for great games to be free instead of paying money for them...

If you don't support your favorite company, how can you get mad when they stop supporting the product???

BTW, I bought Killzone Mercenary instead of waiting for ps+, because everyone said it was good. Im loving it. :)
---
~Living is easy with Eyes Closed~
#2Darkstorm16Posted 6/20/2014 4:42:20 AM
Am I missing something? Sony is abandoning the vita? I didn't read that article
---
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Currently playing: Giana Sisters Twisted Dream (PC)/Yugioh wc 2011 (DS)
#3halfelven23Posted 6/20/2014 4:45:47 AM(edited)
is this new? i thought it was old....when you promote wonderbook more at E3 than the vita.......it gave the people a reason to act like that
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#4Termin8rPosted 6/20/2014 4:45:54 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...

No more or at best much less first-party development for Vita has been announced by Sony. This pretty much means it's going to be left with third parties to make all your Vita games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/e6zStfw.gif
#5renegadeseraph(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 4:45:57 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...

It's not really but people was saying Sony was just because they didn't show off Vita things at
E3. You didn't see all the topics on this board after E3??
---
#6crawdadPosted 6/20/2014 4:49:45 AM(edited)
hahah no they've all but out right said they're abandoning it. They said they're going to focus less on First Party Titles and focus more on PS4 connectivity/remote play and Playstation mobile Indie games to support he Vita.

And that's ON TOP of them not giving the system any attention (the goddamn letters sony for real!?) at E3.

Te PS Vita is basically the nVidia Shield for the PS4 now.
---
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#7Darkstorm16Posted 6/20/2014 4:51:47 AM
I'm not familiar with Sony first perry and I've had a Sony system from the beginning. All I knew of was sly Cooper, god of war, uncharted, crash bandicoot was and so was spyro....
---
#8renegadeseraph(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 4:55:26 AM
crawdad posted...
hahah no they've all but out right said they're abandoning it. They said they're going to focus less on First Party Titles and focus more on PS4 connectivity/remote play and Playstation mobile Indie games to support he Vita.

And that's ON TOP of them not giving the system any attention (the goddamn letters sony for real!?) at E3.

Te PS Vita is basically the nVidia Shield for the PS4 now.

Probably because the Vita games don't sell well. It only makes sense to focus on what does sell, the PS4.

I mean don't get me wrong, I don't like it but it's the truth. But the Vita isn't being abandoned. Only Sony of America abandoned it, from what I heard. From what I understand we will still get games from Europe and Asia...
---
#9Darkstorm16Posted 6/20/2014 5:06:49 AM
They said it?
---
#10renegadeseraph(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 5:42:24 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...
They said it?

No... But their actions make the people believe that is what's happening...

I have a question though, Dragons Crown is $20 on Amazon, is that a good deal?

Average Vita Users Answer - it's a good game but it was free on PS+ before, I'd just wait for it to be free again or get it when it's $10... Lol
---