umvsc worth $40?

#1snvndshoPosted 6/20/2014 9:51:37 AM
I am digital only

I have one on Dreamcast and its fun.
Is 3 better?
Anyone selling code for it?
#2UncleGrubbyPosted 6/20/2014 10:05:43 AM
Oh boy. Where to start? Well, if you have a PS3 or 360 get it on that. If not, it's really tough to say if it's worth $40 just to have a digital copy. Especially since physical is so much cheaper. But it might go on sale before they take it off so you can wait til the last minute.

Is it better than MvC2? Well it's certainly different. I like the game but it's pretty broken. I think the community is going to start moving away from it soon but it's fun and it's easy to play and extremely hard to master. I like playing it better than MvC2 myself, though I'm sure people would spaz out about that.
#3panthersfan99Posted 6/20/2014 10:08:56 AM
i like the game but i agree with this guy ^^^^^^^^^ It is broken. I have fun playing but online vs "pros" it is not even fun they get you in these mega-100-hit-combos. so you don't block one sweep, cya your now in a 100+ hit combo that will kill your character. way too combo heavy for me. i prefer games where u can survive making a mistake lol.
#4gldooriiPosted 6/20/2014 10:11:52 AM
It's a fantastic game, imo, but paying full price for it digitally now is insane, especially since it can be found for under $25 physically.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix