Finally found one...

#11YuniuninuniunPosted 7/4/2014 10:56:34 AM
I have no case and my vita is flawless, try just taking care of your things and you should be just fine. And save $20 for another game
---
Friendly reminder to never play a game published by PWE (Perfect World Entertainment)
#12Garage_ManPosted 7/4/2014 11:18:46 AM
Yuniuninuniun posted...
I have no case and my vita is flawless, try just taking care of your things and you should be just fine. And save $20 for another game

This. Mine is 8 months old now and looks brand new. Never put in a case. This includes the back.

I do however cheat :p. I use the stand it comes with.
#13kennydangPosted 7/4/2014 11:20:17 AM
Garage_Man posted...
Yuniuninuniun posted...

This. Mine is 8 months old now and looks brand new. Never put in a case. This includes the back.

I do however cheat :p. I use the stand it comes with.

do u got a screen protector?
#14j2zon2591Posted 7/4/2014 11:36:07 AM
Man that would've been an epic journey for a VITA xD 10 miles :)
#15shauntenninePosted 7/4/2014 9:32:54 PM
Nice, TC. Glad to have another excited vita owner here on the boards. A lot of people talk trash about AC Liberation, but as a huge AC fan, I enjoyed it. It's not the best AC, but it's fun for what it is. Plus it's number III, so it plays similar to the console version of AC III, which a lot of people (myself included) considered that the worst entry in the series.

Also, I've gotten so many games from PS+ and purchasing digital that I had to make a list in a word document so I could keep track of them all and not forget about any.