People want AAA games? What would be 3 You think would help the Vita out.

#31RedEnsignPosted 7/5/2014 7:53:03 AM
furygods posted...
A new Dissidia Final Fantasy will be System Sellers Guaranteed
A Final Fantasy Game in general
Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition, I would want to play Diablo 3 on the go.

I think Blizzard could even get away with slapping upgraded graphics on Diablo 2, port it over, call it Diablo HD and most of us would buy it.
---
I couldn't believe the company I work for sold EA exclusive rights to make Star Wars games. Then I realized when they fail, we still get paid. Well played Bob.
#32TheEntitledOnePosted 7/5/2014 8:29:39 AM
The ship already has sailed (and sunk) for the Vita to get AAA games. The system has been practically ignored by Sonny ever since release.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#33MiguelAMXPosted 7/5/2014 8:35:15 AM
COD - Hell even COD4 port with proper multiplayer would be a blast.
GTA - Exclusive "Stories" of GTA5

Ratchet and Clank exclusive - cause why not.
---
~ * ~ * ~PSN: MiguelAMX*~ * ~ *~
#34stalemate_666Posted 7/5/2014 8:41:18 AM(edited)
FF
KH
GTA

an exclusive in each of these franchises would do more for vita sales then a port of every game on ps3. GT would be #4 and since it's first party sony should of made it years ago.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#35TheEntitledOnePosted 7/5/2014 8:49:01 AM
RedEnsign posted...
I think Blizzard could even get away with slapping upgraded graphics on Diablo 2, port it over, call it Diablo HD and most of us would buy it.

Upgraded visuals aren't "slapped" on, they require time and money to make. This port would also need gameplay concessions like Diablo 3 needed on consoles, for a near 15 year old game. Not to mention the time spent porting and you can see why this idea is dumb.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#36OhGoodGriefPosted 7/5/2014 8:53:24 AM
Video games are just 0's and 1's. All you have to do is swap some 0' and 1's and it will enhance the game.
#37stalemate_666Posted 7/5/2014 8:54:17 AM
OhGoodGrief posted...
Video games are just 0's and 1's. All you have to do is swap some 0' and 1's and it will enhance the game.

Yeah but there's tens of million's of 1's and 0's
---
psn: Stalemate666
#38hyper kobun dashPosted 7/5/2014 9:08:10 AM
A Resident Evil 2 remake
GTA
A new Final Fantasy that's exclusive to Vita
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#39bestevezzPosted 7/5/2014 9:13:25 AM
Definitely a GTA stories again
Kingdom hearts or final fantasy or both, fanatics of those games will buy any system it's coming out on (myself included)
Its own Infamous title, these games are by far one of the best sony exclusives, playing through remote play doesn't count, I'd love to see how they incorporate the vitas rear touch pad and the touch screen.
---
FC: 4854-7076-4868
PSN: MindOfA_Wolf
#40highwindmtPosted 7/5/2014 9:29:57 AM
The Vita would be so much better if Square would support it. They released so many good games on PSP. Like others have said, a Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts would be great. But that won't shake the stereotype that the Vita is only for Japanese games.

My personal choices:
Grand Theft Auto
God of War
Ratchet and Clank
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr