To all you ****s that recommended P4G...

#1nableetPosted 7/9/2014 2:53:30 AM
I <3 you ;-)

Slight trepidation when I ran out of SP in the first dungeon, but I think I have it sorted now. I can see myself replaying this multiple times and making different choices each day.

Not too sure about all the teachers and reporters that make sleazy and somewhat paedofilic comments about one of the school girls though.... How old are they supposed to be anyway??
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#2mizukage2Posted 7/9/2014 3:02:41 AM
I believe the main cast is supposed to be in the around 16 (with some future party members being 15 year old underclassmen). So yeah, still kinda creepy but also perfectly legal because in Japan the age of consent is apparently 13 years old

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#3westontickleePosted 7/9/2014 3:02:58 AM
Eww
---
Royal Court: Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe, Lord Nyaoni, Lady Meowstic, Empress Delphox
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#4falloutbeast101Posted 7/9/2014 3:37:14 AM
Hahaha, you had me worried there. Persona 4 Golden is amazing, have fun :)
---
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/761/395/8e5.gif
#5me_52Posted 7/9/2014 7:01:53 AM
Buy Goto ( I think), and you can restart on the level you left off in the dungeon. Get your social links up, and look for a spoiler free guide to the Golden ending.

nableet posted...
I <3 you ;-)

Slight trepidation when I ran out of SP in the first dungeon, but I think I have it sorted now. I can see myself replaying this multiple times and making different choices each day.

Not too sure about all the teachers and reporters that make sleazy and somewhat paedofilic comments about one of the school girls though.... How old are they supposed to be anyway??
#6DesOfWorPosted 7/9/2014 7:08:02 AM
mizukage2 posted...
I believe the main cast is supposed to be in the around 16 (with some future party members being 15 year old underclassmen). So yeah, still kinda creepy but also perfectly legal because in Japan the age of consent is apparently 13 years old

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan

As you can see, they have quite a way to go before they become as socially advanced as the West.
#7MeraMarePosted 7/9/2014 7:12:40 AM
mizukage2 posted...
I believe the main cast is supposed to be in the around 16 (with some future party members being 15 year old underclassmen). So yeah, still kinda creepy

So this game was a loli game too.

Who knew...
---
I always seem to scare people away.
Why...
#8mizukage2Posted 7/9/2014 12:41:34 PM
I feel that you don't actually know what that word means if you think high-school students count (unless said high school student has some sort of growth deficiency).
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#9MivoPosted 7/9/2014 12:57:05 PM
DesOfWor posted...
As you can see, they have quite a way to go before they become as socially advanced as the West.

Have you compared the homicide rate in Japan to the one in the US?

Anyway, I don't find the setting of the Persona games overly appealing, but the mechanics and the gameplay are solid.
#10BuretsuPosted 7/9/2014 12:58:33 PM
MeraMare posted...
mizukage2 posted...
I believe the main cast is supposed to be in the around 16 (with some future party members being 15 year old underclassmen). So yeah, still kinda creepy

So this game was a loli game too.

Who knew...

No. It's only 'loli' if they're pre-pubescent.
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!