how long before p4g actually let's me play

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. how long before p4g actually let's me play
1 year ago#1
it's been cut scene sheet cutscene for a hour and a half. I did one battle then back to scenes
1 year ago#2
Persona 4 Golden has one of the longest introduction scenes in video game history. Endure it for another two hours.
1 year ago#3
It takes a while man. Painful as it is you gotta keep going. Apparently the best game of all time on this board. The fans will get mad if you don't.
---
GT: EAZYACE
1 year ago#4
I just died on the first boss and ha d to start over about 30 minutes of scenes back. ugh. I should not have used rush y
1 year ago#5
Double press the start button to fast forward the scenes.
1 year ago#6
It is long, and for me not worth the effort. I know most of these games boil down to rock, paper, scissors but for me P4G's combat was so shallow that it failed to disguise it's simplistic values.

Come at me.
---
CHEEKI BREEKI!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA
1 year ago#7
ilovecarebears posted...
I just died on the first boss and ha d to start over about 30 minutes of scenes back. ugh. I should not have used rush y

How? Unless you started on the hardest difficulty and accidentally pressed the wrong button one time, or you didn't listen to Teddie I do not see how this is possible.... *Walks away*
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
Please be excited!
1 year ago#8
ilovecarebears posted...

So in other words you aren't saving frequently
---
Gamefaqs: The only site whose admin expects its users to moderate their site for them.
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
1 year ago#9
hustlin_pimpste posted...
It is long, and for me not worth the effort. I know most of these games boil down to rock, paper, scissors but for me P4G's combat was so shallow that it failed to disguise it's simplistic values.

Come at me.

Why? No one cares what you think.
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
1 year ago#10
Here they come. Should have loved this game tc.
---
GT: EAZYACE
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. how long before p4g actually let's me play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived