how long before p4g actually let's me play

#51BuretsuPosted 7/13/2014 3:39:51 PM
Scarecrow1711 posted...
How the heck does someone die at the first boss?

By assuming it's the type of game where you can just auto attack all the time.
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!
#52Bleachfreak7Posted 7/13/2014 3:41:16 PM
At least it was only 30 minutes of cutscenes that I believe you can fast forward through. In P3 I did nearly 5 hours of grinding without saving and then got hit by a mudo spell. Had to redo it all.
---
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently playing: Danganronpa: THH, Starcraft 2, and Watch Dogs
#53PlutiasdollPosted 7/13/2014 3:53:16 PM
Bleachfreak7 posted...
At least it was only 30 minutes of cutscenes that I believe you can fast forward through. In P3 I did nearly 5 hours of grinding without saving and then got hit by a mudo spell. Had to redo it all.

Ahhh those were the days! When you can plow your way through an onslought of enemies only to have 1 encounter decimate all your progress.
---
Loyal servant of Plutia-sama and Blanc-sama.
Neptune is my little neppermint pattie. Also, I love pizza rolls.
#54pigzigaccount6Posted 7/13/2014 3:56:02 PM
pretty sure i died twice on the first boss
on hard
---
BEASTモードPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
#55shadowenclave47Posted 7/13/2014 4:08:18 PM(edited)
Plutiasdoll posted...
Bleachfreak7 posted...

Ahhh those were the days! When you can plow your way through an onslought of enemies only to have 1 encounter decimate all your progress.

Im still playing P3 and so far i am lucky enough to have not have it happen to me. I still have all 10 of my revive thingys.
---
Hyperdimension Neptunia is my favorite JRPG series this/last gen! srs
Currently playing: P3 FES, P4G, HDN Victory, Final Fantasy 9
#56jb08045Posted 7/13/2014 4:10:55 PM
shadowenclave47 posted...
Plutiasdoll posted...
Bleachfreak7 posted...

Im still playing P3 and so far i am lucky enough to have not have it happen to me. I still have all 10 of my revive thingys.

lucky. i first went through in normal. did some grinding and stuff only to be wiped out because the enemey either exploted my weakness, or casted a light/dark spell on me
---
3DS - 1118-0350-6268 RK9 is OP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68318433
MAL: http://myanimelist.net/profile/J_B
#57shadowenclave47Posted 7/13/2014 4:16:43 PM
jb08045 posted...
shadowenclave47 posted...
Plutiasdoll posted...
Bleachfreak7 posted...

lucky. i first went through in normal. did some grinding and stuff only to be wiped out because the enemey either exploted my weakness, or casted a light/dark spell on me

I played on easy because i suck and i get nervous every time an enemy uses a Dark/Light attack on me especially on the MC. (luckilly it has always failed on the MC)
---
Hyperdimension Neptunia is my favorite JRPG series this/last gen! srs
Currently playing: P3 FES, P4G, HDN Victory, Final Fantasy 9