Andrew House speaking on VITA, has done far more damage to the system than E3...

#51kennydangPosted 7/14/2014 12:34:20 PM
@siproth.

Don't take me too seriously if u only see one word answers. I'm either sleep deprived or messing around.

Yes every game works for remote play on ps4 I thought that was common knowledge.

What i mean is vita controls replacing the ds4 controls. Since that was my major concern with bf4.

Please don't try the adapting argument for the bf4 vita controls. The rear backpad is already iffy as it is with the random sensitivity. The fact that the vita needs the r2/l2 triggers is apperant for bf4 n probably other fps games.

Also the reason why I even said insanity is Ur low Mbs speed that u could play ff with it. Which I guess is a good thing.
#52Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/14/2014 12:43:27 PM
kennydang posted...
@siproth.

Don't take me too seriously if u only see one word answers. I'm either sleep deprived or messing around.

Yes every game works for remote play on ps4 I thought that was common knowledge.

What i mean is vita controls replacing the ds4 controls. Since that was my major concern with bf4.

Please don't try the adapting argument for the bf4 vita controls. The rear backpad is already iffy as it is with the random sensitivity. The fact that the vita needs the r2/l2 triggers is apperant for bf4 n probably other fps games.

Also the reason why I even said insanity is Ur low Mbs speed that u could play ff with it. Which I guess is a good thing.

Don't mistake me. I have no idea how BF or any other fps controls on VITA, because I don't play them. I have no reason to doubt you. And hell yeah I wish Ii had L2/R2/L3/R3 instead of touchpad + touchscreen.

I'm just saying it works well.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#53The_Nach0Posted 7/14/2014 12:49:24 PM
Ooseye posted...
If you don't work for Sony's PR department you should. You're really good at spinning nonsense into a convincing smokescreen.

It is something I'm grappling with. I don't like the treatment of the system and the comments made by Andrew House still frustrate me yet I think Sony really doesn't know what to do with the system. That could be troubling for most but it is a far cry from their previous statements of just coming right out and saying that it has become an accessory only.

I feel - due to my ridiculous optimism - that recent events may have changed that thought or at least sparked a conversation. That is what we need them to do, believe in their own creation. Should we have to do it for them? No. Yet it seems like the only action.
#54kennydangPosted 7/14/2014 12:53:10 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
kennydang posted...
@siproth.

Don't mistake me. I have no idea how BF or any other fps controls on VITA, because I don't play them. I have no reason to doubt you. And hell yeah I wish Ii had L2/R2/L3/R3 instead of touchpad + touchscreen.

I'm just saying it works well.

Make something like the circle pad with the l2/r2/l3lr3 with grip would probably sell like hot cakes.
#55StrikeNinja24Posted 7/15/2014 8:50:19 PM
Oh it just got better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcPT-tc_Wso
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#56LiquiDZerOPosted 7/15/2014 8:58:48 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...

And they STILL allow this guy to talk.

smh

It's like that MS exec that was chastising people who didn't like X1's (previous?) always online requirement.

"If you don't want your xbox to be hooked up online all the time we've got the perfect system for you, it's called the 360."

That guy is completely clueless. You can't remote play unless you have an active wi-fi connection.
---
Such conclusions as that the climate of California is delightful, however defensible they may be, are not properly called facts. -Strunk Jr. & E.B. White
#57CcroybbPosted 7/15/2014 9:34:04 PM
There's one thing I don't get though. Where are these Japanese AAA games that he talks about?
---
Gamefaqs mods are terrible
#58OoseyePosted 7/15/2014 10:48:16 PM
Ccroybb posted...
There's one thing I don't get though. Where are these Japanese AAA games that he talks about?

What you don't consider Compile Hearts shovelware AAA? SMH!!!
---
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Mario Kart 8