Now I really want a Tekken game on Vita

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Now I really want a Tekken game on Vita
2 years ago#1
After seeing that Tekken 7 Reveal at EVO, I really want one on Vita. All the PSP ones held up well, so I don't see why there can't be one on Vita? Whatever happened to the Tekken Revolution port that was supposed to come to vita?
Hmm...GameFaqs just now removed my sig, which I've had since 2008, for being offensive
2 years ago#2
"Remote Play!"
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
2 years ago#3
Tekken Revolution? UGHTFDED hell no. F2P done wrong.
GUST OF WIND DANCE
2 years ago#4
Blabadon posted...
"Remote Play!"

Never change vita board
Hmm...GameFaqs just now removed my sig, which I've had since 2008, for being offensive
2 years ago#5
Well, the only reason I brought up Tekken Revolution is only because it was promised if it hit enough downloads there would be a vita port. Seemed like it could be the only chance we'd get a tekken game

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/23/tekken-revolution-could-come-to-vita/
2 years ago#6
FarMaster2008 posted...
Blabadon posted...
"Remote Play!"

Never change vita board
It was sarcasm
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
2 years ago#7
falloutbeast101 posted...
Tekken Revolution? UGHTFDED hell no. F2P done wrong.

I find it's pretty good, using a ticket can let you fight forever if you're good enough so it's based on skill, I suck at the game and still find that a good way. The random unlocks should be changed to just using the points to buy whoever you want though.
2 years ago#8
I would also like to see Bloody Roar make a comeback, especially on the Vita.

Tekken would make a great addition to the Vita' library as well. Almost anything would if they give it enough love.
2 years ago#9
Tekken 6 works fine on Vita if you didn't know
2 years ago#10
FarMaster2008 posted...
Blabadon posted...
"Remote Play!"

Never change Sony

ftfy
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Mario Kart 8
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Now I really want a Tekken game on Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived