Now I really want a Tekken game on Vita

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Now I really want a Tekken game on Vita
1 year ago#1
After seeing that Tekken 7 Reveal at EVO, I really want one on Vita. All the PSP ones held up well, so I don't see why there can't be one on Vita? Whatever happened to the Tekken Revolution port that was supposed to come to vita?
---
Hmm...GameFaqs just now removed my sig, which I've had since 2008, for being offensive
1 year ago#2
"Remote Play!"
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
1 year ago#3
Tekken Revolution? UGHTFDED hell no. F2P done wrong.
---
GUST OF WIND DANCE
1 year ago#4
Blabadon posted...
"Remote Play!"

Never change vita board
---
Hmm...GameFaqs just now removed my sig, which I've had since 2008, for being offensive
1 year ago#5
Well, the only reason I brought up Tekken Revolution is only because it was promised if it hit enough downloads there would be a vita port. Seemed like it could be the only chance we'd get a tekken game

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/23/tekken-revolution-could-come-to-vita/
---
1 year ago#6
FarMaster2008 posted...
Blabadon posted...
"Remote Play!"

Never change vita board
It was sarcasm
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
1 year ago#7
falloutbeast101 posted...
Tekken Revolution? UGHTFDED hell no. F2P done wrong.

I find it's pretty good, using a ticket can let you fight forever if you're good enough so it's based on skill, I suck at the game and still find that a good way. The random unlocks should be changed to just using the points to buy whoever you want though.
1 year ago#8
I would also like to see Bloody Roar make a comeback, especially on the Vita.

Tekken would make a great addition to the Vita' library as well. Almost anything would if they give it enough love.
1 year ago#9
Tekken 6 works fine on Vita if you didn't know
1 year ago#10
FarMaster2008 posted...
Blabadon posted...
"Remote Play!"

Never change Sony

ftfy
---
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Mario Kart 8
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Now I really want a Tekken game on Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived