How are the old RE series for the Vita?

#1CodenameNickzorPosted 7/15/2014 12:25:54 AM
Hey guys! After buying Dino Crisis during the flash sale I've been wanting something similar to it. I just have this itch for horror games and the like.

If you guys also have recommendations I'm all ears.
#2Guerrilla SoldierPosted 7/15/2014 12:43:31 AM(edited)
They're amazing, all of them. Get 'em all, I say.

If you've never played them, you're in for a treat. Bad writing and voice acting aside, they're actually really well developed games with a ton of environments, a ton of puzzles, and lots of zombie shooting.

People like to whine about the tank controls but if you give yourself a few minutes to learn them, it's really not that big of a deal. Some people just don't have the patience.

The games also stray from hand-holding, so they're difficult and challenging.

Overall, it's one of the best series of all time, in my opinion, until they ran out of ideas and completely ditched their genre. They're still definitely some of the best survival horror games you'll ever play.
---
Keep the A's in Oakland! --- Die-hard Oakland A's fan: 1st in AL West
Rakuten Eagles fan: 2013 NPB Champions / Last in PL
#3CodenameNickzor(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 12:47:10 AM
Guerrilla Soldier posted...
They're amazing, all of them. Get 'em all, I say.

If you've never played them, you're in for a treat. Bad writing and voice acting aside, they're actually really well developed games with a ton of environments, a ton of puzzles, and lots of zombie shooting.

People like to whine about the tank controls but if you give yourself a few minutes to learn them, it's really not that big of a deal. Some people just don't have the patience.

The games also stray from hand-holding, so they're difficult and challenging.

Overall, it's one of the best series of all time, in my opinion, until they ran out of ideas and completely ditched their genre. They're still definitely some of the best survival horror games you'll ever play.

Actually, the controls is one of the reasons I want to play it again. I just want that old school feeling again. heh.

I am planning on getting all three, I never got the chance to play them anyway.
Thanks bro.