Please tell me what Sony has for the Future of Vita?

#1Jx1010Posted 7/17/2014 7:50:17 AM
I currently own a Vita and enjoy some games, I think most are bad but there are some golden gems, very few tho.

Platformers
I miss the fact there are no platformers or games like Metroid, Castlevania, Mario, u know that type of game in 2D. Instead we have a bunch of indie ugly looking platformers with horrible 3D graphics.

Fighting games
I cant play fighting games on the vita because I mainly like it to chill out and because Im afraid I might break it since fighting games get me worked up I end up pressing the buttons really hard.

JRPGs
No JRPG has been able to beat Persona 4 Golden's score, it seems to be the best but we never even got Final Fantasy 0.
I loved Lunar since its full beautiful 2D graphics but nothing else like it on Vita.

What has Sony planned for the future of Vita? please share.
#2ooqantPosted 7/17/2014 8:35:29 AM
No plan bro, we only need miracle. Indie games are nice but vita is made for serious games.
---
vh0ng_vh0ng
#3sentoworfPosted 7/17/2014 8:37:36 AM
They're pulling back first party support.
---
Now Playing: Witcher 2, Sleeping Dogs, Rune Factory 4, Batman Arkham Asylum
#4learkencielPosted 7/17/2014 9:10:52 AM
The usual that Sony give us in exchange for our love and support:

http://img.imgur.com/2yfnQf4.jpg
#5Shibby_123Posted 7/17/2014 9:24:14 AM
I disagree completely with TC, the vita bears some of my favourite platformers I have ever played, with the likes of gravity rush, guacamelee, and ports of jak, ratchet and sly make it great for me. (if you wanted games similar to Metroid, Mario and Castlevania why didn't you buy a 3ds :/)

Fighters on a handheld is a godsend as the pick up and play features of the vita work well with playing a few matches on the go.

I'm not really into JRPGs so I won't write about it...

To answer your question. .. Well we getting minecraft :p
---
He who walks his own road, walks alone. So Add me on psn : shibboss. Playing LBP vita and PSABR vita and ps3.
#6NCPwnPosted 7/17/2014 9:25:50 AM
Keep crying, while I play some Destiny at work with my VITA all day.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#7NCPwnPosted 7/17/2014 9:31:01 AM
Also, it seems like VITA has pretty much every genre covered. Perhaps you are craving a Mario like platforming experience, which then I say, pick up a wii-u or 3ds.

JRPG
Ys, FFX, FFVII, Chrono Trigger, Rainbow Moon, P4G

Space Slim
No Gravity, Drifter

Sandbox
Terreria, Minecraft(comming)

Platforming
Muttant Mudds, Blob, Sly, Tearaway, Guacamelee, Thomas was alone, fez, loco roco

TPS
Uncharted

FPS
Killzone, CoD

Racing
Wipeout, some other racers as well.

Open World
Gravity Rush

Not to mention the Visual novels, rythm games, puzzle games, and some sports games. (missing NHL damit)
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#8jenraisPosted 7/17/2014 9:49:31 AM
Garbage is the plan
#9shag777Posted 7/17/2014 10:16:44 AM
One thing vita needs is some great survival horrors. Lone survivor is great imo, but we need something else. Also, vita lacks serious western games support, and whike i don't really care too much, in order to sell, vita needs them. Hopefully though, we will see something at gamescom and tgs.
---
Currently playing: Soul Sacrifice Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey, Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut and waiting for Freedom Wars and SAO: HF
Psn id-->Shagrath96
#10yomomma0919Posted 7/17/2014 10:33:11 AM
I feel the same way. In fact I sold some of my vita games cuz I never played them and I put the money towards other things. All I have left of my physical games
persona 4g
final fantasy x
gravity rush
blazblue
danganronpa

all I'm getting this year is danganronpa 2 shinovi versus and miku 2nd.

its sad that Sony is turning the vita into a expensive ass fu**** controller that plays ports and Indies .
---
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 NNID/VITA PSN:Leek0919
Waiting for: Smash bros, Pokemon ORAS, Danganronpa 2, Persona Q, Shinovi Versus, Monster Hunter 4, Azure Striker