Please tell me what Sony has for the Future of Vita?

#21blackman232Posted 7/17/2014 2:00:49 PM
It's so cool when ppl see vita and be like wow thas a cool handheld how come I never heard of it
---
FFXV is being developed with a PC base using DirectX 11, so it will be easy to port to various consoles.
#22Tenchi UKPosted 7/18/2014 4:23:41 PM
Sami1000 posted...
mir040991 posted...
Platformers: Ys Celceta

JRPG: Tales of Hearts R

Action Adventure: Jet Set Radio

It's slow, but we are finally starting to get the high quality games we deserve.

Right...

if it was oath in felghana, ysVI or origin then i could see it classed as a "platformer" by some stretch.

but seven and Celceta dont have jump buttons.
---
Pear into Peaches!
#23IChangedMyNamePosted 7/18/2014 4:55:54 PM
I really, REALLY wish King of Fighters XIII or some variant of it would release on Vita.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#24eoneelPosted 7/18/2014 5:17:13 PM
As far as fighting games go, have you ever actually broke a controller? That seems a bit ridiculous, I mean come on man. Don't fight the controls, use the controls. Use them. Lolz.
#25IChangedMyNamePosted 7/18/2014 5:29:09 PM
Some fighting games have indeed induced me into a rage... I was younger then though.

Notable games would be: Guilty Gear X, Dragon Ball Z Budokai (gamecube version was ridiculously hard compared to the ps2 version!) and Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#26eoneelPosted 7/18/2014 5:43:58 PM
Well, I can sort of see what you mean. I had a friend who use to smash NES controllers into his head. This would usually happen with games like Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, and Super Mario Bros. He never actually broke one though. Lolz, those NES controllers must be tough!

Anyways, I just purchased SF x T, BBCP, and Muramasa Rebirth. Get Guacamele maybe for good platforming action. I've never played it but from what I've seen it looks pretty good. Also we have TGS, and Gamescom coming up.
#27eoneelPosted 7/18/2014 5:47:35 PM
Oh yeah, I love me some Castlevania, Metroid, and Super Mario to.
I am going to buy that Nintendo 4DSXL , ha.