Looking for games to import

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Looking for games to import

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
2 years ago#1
I want either games that currently in europe but not in america or Japanese only games that i don't have to understand the langue to enjoy the game(like say platformer)

I'll play nearly anything as long as it not really hard or a visual novel/life sim(or if it is one of those games it's like pheniox wright or rune factory)

Here's a list of games i already own on vita
Hot shots golf
Uncharted (didn't like it)
Marvel vs capcom 3 (didn't like it)
Disgaea 3
Final Fantasy X and X2
Little big planet

normally I play turn based rpgs but I won't ask for those because those usally require a lot of reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlcjt59hqqs
You all laugh now but in 1000 years marshmallow peeps will gain sentience and KILL US ALL

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
2 years ago#2
J-Stars Victory VS
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
2 years ago#3
Ok That game seems cool I'm looking for 4-5 games to get so i'll keep this thread open until i see 4-5 games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlcjt59hqqs
You all laugh now but in 1000 years marshmallow peeps will gain sentience and KILL US ALL

User Info: Lucretia_Merces

Lucretia_Merces
2 years ago#4
Look into these. Puyo Puyo Tetris, Gundam Breaker and One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2.
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Bayonetta 2, Phantasy Star Nova, Ar Nosurge +, Final Fantasy Explorers, Fatal Frame V, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Tokyo Shinseiroku.

User Info: fubuki211

fubuki211
2 years ago#5
Are you into rhythm games? I'd recommend Love Live! School Idol Paradise.
It's coming out on August.
3DS FC: 2380-3107-5420 - Roxas XIII
PSN: Cloud_Strife_211

User Info: gamezero6

gamezero6
2 years ago#6
I second J Stars Victory and Puyo Puyo X Tetris

We get Tetris Ultimate and Japan gets PuyoPuyo Tetris... WTF?!

I also would add Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax due to its unlikely to be localized like J Stars and Fighters/Brawlers type games have little to do with reading and more about gaming.
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN~Ps Vita ID: JinZer069 + NNID~3DS: NamiZXJinClan

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
2 years ago#7
I'd hate to hi-Jack your topic, but for those who do import often.

How difficult or easy is PSO 2 to play? Is it worth it for someone who liked the simplicity of PSO ep 1&2 combat and levels?
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
2 years ago#8
IChangedMyName posted...
I'd hate to hi-Jack your topic, but for those who do import often.

How difficult or easy is PSO 2 to play? Is it worth it for someone who liked the simplicity of PSO ep 1&2 combat and levels?

I think it's better to just play it on the PC with the English patch if you want the whole story.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 years ago#9
Lucretia_Merces posted...
Look into these. Puyo Puyo Tetris, Gundam Breaker and One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2.

Bolded one very fun, just beat them up!!!!!
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
2 years ago#10
I can tell you Kaizoku Musou 2 is a good game to play imported, i got it months before the PS3 version came out in English. Pretty much just kill everything and go to the highlighted parts on the map and your fine. I think there was one part i had to look up since i had to break down a door and translations on how to unlock one character but that was it.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Looking for games to import

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived