Media Create Week 29 - Ghosts keep on rolling on Blood, Alchemists and Gundams

#71SonytendoPosted 7/23/2014 2:34:54 PM
grangia posted...
^Ah, then I admit my mistake (though not the fact that I feel posting these always leads to the same tired drama).

But now I'm confused about why the name change? It's the same Media Create so why the different titles?

3DS board plebeians don't deserve our titles.
#72Lucretia_MercesPosted 7/23/2014 2:35:04 PM
The reason why Yoko uses subtitles here is because Kitt did the same thing before he retired. People thought they were cute, so Yoko continued with it.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Bayonetta 2, Phantasy Star Nova, Ar Nosurge +, Final Fantasy Explorers, Fatal Frame V, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Tokyo Shinseiroku.
#73spealfan444Posted 7/23/2014 2:53:35 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I still can't believe how terribly the WiiU and PS4 are selling in Japan.

Pokemon RPG on WiiU and a real, new HD Monster Hunter on PS4 would change things so quickly too.

I don't know why you're so shocked. Japan is all about portables. It wouldn't make any sense to release mega-popular handheld games on consoles where they won't sell as much. Want proof? Look up the first week sales of MH Tri and MHP3rd and you'll see.
---
I'm on Team Stepladder. You?
3DS FC:0387-8824-4692 Friend Safari: Munna, Espurr, Gothorita.
#74orinn24Posted 7/23/2014 3:02:04 PM
He means that to high up ps sales , it have to get a monster hunter there

if there is no Mo hunt games , no selling

It's not about buying only portables

If porables didnt got any monhunter , consoles would be the high selling point
---
My drawings , my art , my life :
http://k-hermann.deviantart.com/
#75spealfan444Posted 7/23/2014 3:10:25 PM(edited)
orinn24 posted...
He means that to high up ps sales , it have to get a monster hunter there

if there is no Mo hunt games , no selling

It's not about buying only portables

If porables didnt got any monhunter , consoles would be the high selling point

Not necessarily. Monster Hunter got popular because of the PSP. You know why? The multiplayer. The fact that you and a friend could hunt monsters anywhere was the reason it got so popular. Japan is also packed so it's much easier to find someone to play with you. It's the reason the portable entries don't have online. Why have online when you can find a group hunting and ask to join them? It's the same principal.You could say "Online is better" but that's certainly not the case in Japan.
---
I'm on Team Stepladder. You?
3DS FC:0387-8824-4692 Friend Safari: Munna, Espurr, Gothorita.
#76DashingfellaPosted 7/23/2014 11:01:53 PM
I swear that if I see another Yo-kai Watch post......

*Reads topic*

Well, dang.
---
Some people hate when things they like are attacked, but they love doing that very same thing to others. Treat others as you would like to be treated, my motto.
#77cadorPosted 7/23/2014 11:57:02 PM
At least the Vita dry spell seems to have lifted in Japan. It seems to be selling above 20k consistently these past few months there. I just hope that translates to more games made there then localized to other territories.
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#78NnamzPosted 7/24/2014 12:45:49 AM
cador posted...
At least the Vita dry spell seems to have lifted in Japan. It seems to be selling above 20k consistently these past few months there.

Not really. It just had a couple of big games and hardware bundles in the past couple of weeks.

It's usual baseline during the summer dry-spell was 12-15k.
#79ABWildCPosted 7/24/2014 6:14:23 AM
Dashingfella posted...
I swear that if I see another Yo-kai Watch post......

*Reads topic*

Well, dang.

I got some peanut butter for that jelly
---
Born to be Wild