So why do people not like 10-2?

#1locky723Posted 7/27/2014 9:26:47 AM
I just started playing and beat like the first mission. My only major complaint I suppose is that changing costumes takes too long. ANYWAY, the battle system is cool, there's a Crapton of stuff to do it seems, and having a all girl team is fun. It's just upbeat and nice.
#2Zechs23Posted 7/27/2014 9:29:13 AM
The truth is... everyone misses Tidus. THAT's why people don't like 10-2. Did I blow your mind?
---
June 10th 2014, Typ0 day. Never forget.
#3__starsnostarsPosted 7/27/2014 9:31:32 AM
Tidus is the best protagonist in the final fantasy universe. A FFX game without him is not worth playing.
#4locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 9:34:17 AM
Zechs23 posted...
The truth is... everyone misses Tidus. THAT's why people don't like 10-2. Did I blow your mind?

Uh... I kinda didn't like tidus... He was socfreaking awkward. And stupid. I suppose he got better in the end, somewhat, but I preffered characters like rikku and lulu.
#5ilovecarebearsPosted 7/27/2014 9:35:13 AM
locky723 posted...
I just started playing and beat like the first mission. My only major complaint I suppose is that changing costumes takes too long. ANYWAY, the battle system is cool, there's a Crapton of stuff to do it seems, and having a all girl team is fun. It's just upbeat and nice.

people who dislike it usually dont like its story/characters. many people regard its job/ battle system as being fantastic.i remember having a ton of fun during battles when i played it a decade ago. i own it on vita but just havent gotten around to playing it.if you keep an open mind to it, its a quality FF title with alot to do.
#6gamemaster712Posted 7/27/2014 9:38:11 AM
Too Charlie's angels.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#7locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 9:38:37 AM
ilovecarebears posted...
locky723 posted...

people who dislike it usually dont like its story/characters. many people regard its job/ battle system as being fantastic.i remember having a ton of fun during battles when i played it a decade ago. i own it on vita but just havent gotten around to playing it.if you keep an open mind to it, its a quality FF title with alot to do.

I'm honestly kind of overwhelmed, ESPICALLY with monsters. I wanna know their story's but I also wanna level up my main 3 gals.
#8RjmhartPosted 7/27/2014 9:41:01 AM
There's some pretty good mechanics underneath the surface. The problem is stuff like when you are on the airship and it has that pop star, Hannah Montana "here weeeee gooooo" feeling. That drove me nuts.

Then there was a cut scene in the middle that was really serious and made me want to see the ending. After the cut scene it was back to the airship at some point.
---
Zeboyd Games article- Adding passive abilities to shields in turn based rpgs:
http://goo.gl/q7z6U4
#9SaienuPosted 7/27/2014 9:41:02 AM
Battle system is fun, the writing is cringe-level awful all the way through.
---
PSN- LogicFox
#10ilovecarebearsPosted 7/27/2014 9:42:31 AM
locky723 posted...
ilovecarebears posted...
locky723 posted...

I'm honestly kind of overwhelmed, ESPICALLY with monsters. I wanna know their story's but I also wanna level up my main 3 gals.

i only played the original , so i have no experience with the monsters but i hear they add alot to the game. i remember the original having alot of side quest and extra content anyways without the added content. in fact catching monsters in ff10 really overwhelmed me and i stopped playing which is why i never started up ffx2 on the vita. and right now im playing FF5 and the job system is overwhelming me too *_*