The Vita has no games coming out!

#51TheRPGKeyPosted 7/31/2014 7:47:44 PM
stargazer64 posted...
inbefore149indiesandports

Edit: Damn, that was fast.

#TOPROFORYOU

anyways there is a large amount of games on the english side that I want or will look into like 20ish (idk didnt count) and most of the japanese side looks interesting to but I rarely am willing to port so I'll see how that goes
---
I have no shame
#52DashingfellaPosted 7/31/2014 7:52:28 PM
x40poundr posted...
The Vita has almost no games period. Its kinda sad that the buggy Borderlands 2 is the only decent game on the whole system.

Those of us with no interest in the weird Japanese stuff got crapped on.

You never played Killzone?
---
Some people hate when things they like are attacked, but they love doing that very same thing to others. Treat others as you would like to be treated, my motto.
#53Sami1000Posted 7/31/2014 8:13:03 PM
Oreshika, disgaea 4, danganronpa 2, freedom wars, walking dead season 2, and some others seems sweet.

Then there is digimon, and toukiden extreme or whatever its called which might get western release.

Its decent line up, but what happens after that won't probably be pretty. Its indies, indies, few more indies, possibly a shoddy port of something, and more indies.

I just wish we got games like dissidia 2, dragons quest 8 port (western version), proper fps game with good lenghty campaign, some 3rd person shooters, and ffxii zodiac hd.
#54Sami1000Posted 7/31/2014 8:20:17 PM
x40poundr posted...
The Vita has almost no games period. Its kinda sad that the buggy Borderlands 2 is the only decent game on the whole system.

Borderlands 2 is not good game on Vita. Its unfixable piece of crap of amazing game.

If it didn't have crashes, or glitches, and had solid performance it qould be good game, but still heavily watered down version which is almost free on superior platforms.

Still, Vita has good games. Not loads of them, but they exist. They might not be your thing, but they are good.

Soul sacrifice delta, walking dead, persona 4, danganronpa, ninja gaiden 1, disgaea 3, ffx collection, sly/ratchet and clank/ god of war collection, and more.
#55StrikeNinja24Posted 7/31/2014 8:23:09 PM
Sami1000 posted...
x40poundr posted...

Borderlands 2 is not good game on Vita. Its unfixable piece of crap of amazing game.

If it didn't have crashes, or glitches, and had solid performance it qould be good game, but still heavily watered down version which is almost free on superior platforms.

Still, Vita has good games. Not loads of them, but they exist. They might not be your thing, but they are good.

Soul sacrifice delta, walking dead, persona 4, danganronpa, ninja gaiden 1, disgaea 3, ffx collection, sly/ratchet and clank/ god of war collection, and more.

Very old ports and a monster hunter clone that people got bored of within 10 hours.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#56gadgaurdPosted 7/31/2014 9:35:30 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Sami1000 posted...
x40poundr posted...

Very old ports and a monster hunter clone that people got bored of within 10 hours.

1: Most people here don't mind ports.

2: Aside from the people who beat it, plat it, and/or are still playing it, of course.

3: You wouldn't know an actual "Monster Hunter clone" if it gave you head.

4: Neither of your points changed anything he said, either.
---
Official food, snack and drink vendor of the PlayStation Vita Message Boards.
#57CompassPosted 7/31/2014 9:40:58 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Sami1000 posted...
x40poundr posted...

Nail on the head.
#58iiFroZenHeAveNzPosted 7/31/2014 9:53:29 PM
Sadly I agree... I almost sold my Vita last week but Sword Art Online kept me from selling it :/ I just wish Sony did a better job selling the Vita and games in the US.. Blah
---
AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz | Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 | 8GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600 | EVGA 770 2GB SC ACX | 1TB WD Blue Caviar | CM HAF 912 |
#59kilaudePosted 8/1/2014 7:06:24 AM
From that massive list I'm only interested in Tales of Hearts R... wow
---
FC: 2638-0092-9141
#60DashingfellaPosted 8/1/2014 9:02:02 AM
I'm interested in 125 of them.
---
Some people hate when things they like are attacked, but they love doing that very same thing to others. Treat others as you would like to be treated, my motto.