New Digimon Cyber Sleuth trailer

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Digimon Cyber Sleuth trailer
1 year ago#11
Seriously want this T_T
One of the games that has Lilimon is a must-have!
If it's not localized tho, I might just actually import this like the R Tales. Although, I will need the help of players who understand Japanese/ FAQs. XP

BTW, How long would you wait until importing it IF there is no news of localization?

Also, I'm hyped for the new Anime. Fingers-crossed for Phoenixmon, Hercules Kabutarimon, Rosemon, and Plesiomon.
---
Tales Playing: Symphonia, Graces F, Destiny, Eternia
Done: Abyss, Phantasia PSX, Innocence R, Vesperia XBox, Hearts R, Xillia
1 year ago#12
windmastery posted...
Seriously want this T_T
If it's not localized tho, I might just actually import this like the R Tales. Although, I will need the help of players who understand Japanese/ FAQs. XP

BTW, How long would you wait until importing it IF there is no news of localization?

Also, I'm hyped for the new Anime. Fingers-crossed for Phoenixmon, Hercules Kabutarimon, Rosemon, and Plesiomon.

I know that Vikemon is supposed to be the clay grave idol guy that Angemon and Ankylomon fuse into's mega, but Vikemon seems a more appropriate mega for Gomamon<.<

Also, I hope they retcon out the original team not being able to digivolve past Ultimate anymore without the Crests thing, The end of 01 stated they didn't need them anymore, because the power was from their hearts or something...
---
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab
1 year ago#13
I guess this is more Digimon World 2+3 than Digimon World 1+3. Yay!
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
Please be excited!
1 year ago#14
WiiareVenom posted...
windmastery posted...
Seriously want this T_T

I know that Vikemon is supposed to be the clay grave idol guy that Angemon and Ankylomon fuse into's mega, but Vikemon seems a more appropriate mega for Gomamon<.<

Also, I hope they retcon out the original team not being able to digivolve past Ultimate anymore without the Crests thing, The end of 01 stated they didn't need them anymore, because the power was from their hearts or something...

Consider that Vikemon's official bio states that it leads a tribe of Zudomon and Ikkakumon and his mace weapon is called what? Mjolnir? Vs Zudomon's "Thor's Hammer"?

This is the closest to having the Adventure team evolve to Mega: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmyuLf9R7IA
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
1 year ago#15
WiiareVenom posted...
windmastery posted...
Seriously want this T_T

I heard that Gomamon can evolve to Plesiomon, Vikemon, and Marineangemon (God, please no...). While I agree that Vikemon seems like the appropriate Mega for Zudomon, I think Plesiomon is just too similar to Gomamon to not be Gomamon's actual Mega!!!

There's also that Angemon/Ankylomon fuse thing. I refuse to believe that Gomamon's Mega can be aquired by other Digimons that have other Megas (Seraphimon...) cause it will make Gomamon so cheap. (Lilamon & Lilimon -> Rosemon is okay since they both only have Rosemon as Mega). Since Plesiomon is only reachable by Gomamon, I want it to be Gomamon's Mega (At least Joe's Gomamon). But it's just me. Vikemon CLEARLY looks alot like Zudomon. Pretty sure I read somewhere that Vikemon is Zudomons' leader.

Did the Crests destroyed by Apocalymon? I can't remember >.<
I sure hope they can digivolve in the next anime or it would suck XP
Maybe new Ultimate forms? ^^
I also hope the other 7 are back since only Taichi is mentioned in written. The other 4's Mega are a must!!! (Takeru/Hikari got theirs on one of the movies IIRC)
---
Tales Playing: Symphonia, Graces F, Destiny, Eternia
Done: Abyss, Phantasia PSX, Innocence R, Vesperia XBox, Hearts R, Xillia
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Digimon Cyber Sleuth trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived