Multiple small memory cards or one large one?

#11IChangedMyNamePosted 8/1/2014 1:15:34 PM
I have a 64, but I'm thinking I should have a 16 or a 32 for PSP an PS1 games.

Despite my dislike for most digital games, some games went on sale for a price I couldn't deny and the PS+ games have all but fill my 64 up.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#12n00bsaib0tPosted 8/1/2014 1:37:39 PM
Mivo posted...
Limen123 posted...
On a side note, if I delete a game to make room for another, is my save data deleted too? I don't have PS+ and don't plan on getting it until I buy a PS4.

If it is digital, yes. The save is tied to the game (also when you back it up), unless you use the cloud saving feature of PS+. You may know this already, but just in case: You can put PS3 and PS4 "freebies" from PS+ on your download list even if you don't have the consoles, and will have them waiting when/if you get a PS4.

I'm not sure where you're getting this from, but I deleted Maverick Hunter X and Rockman 3 from my memory card to try out some PSM games, didn't like them and redownloaded the two Mega Man titles, and still had my saves intact.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#13MivoPosted 8/1/2014 1:40:45 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
I'm not sure where you're getting this from, but I deleted Maverick Hunter X and Rockman 3 from my memory card to try out some PSM games, didn't like them and redownloaded the two Mega Man titles, and still had my saves intact.

It's different with PSP and PS1 games. What I wrote applies to Vita games (saves tied to the game, if digital), not to PSP/PS1 games. I should have clarified that.
#14shauntenninePosted 8/1/2014 2:13:01 PM
I have a 4 and a 16. My next card will be a 64gb. So tired of switching between the two.
#15j2zon2591Posted 8/1/2014 2:20:42 PM
I've gotten paranoid with the pins having issues so 1 card for me.

Happened to me twice where the device said it couldn't find anything on the card.
#16n00bsaib0tPosted 8/1/2014 2:39:58 PM
Mivo posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

It's different with PSP and PS1 games. What I wrote applies to Vita games (saves tied to the game, if digital), not to PSP/PS1 games. I should have clarified that.

Oh. That's good to know incase I ever decide to jump on that digital master race band wagon (my 3DS and PSP are nearly all digital), or rather when, since the memory card price drop is inevitable just like PSPs was.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#17dancer62Posted 8/1/2014 3:20:19 PM
Limen123 posted...
Well then, how much do you guys think I can make from a 16 and a 4? Would I make more selling them separately or bundling them together when I list them? That database thing sounds pretty annoying. I guess I'll just use the coupon I have on the 64 and make up to the rest by selling my old cards.

16s new are $35 or so. 4gbs are throwaways. I'd guess you can get 25 or 30 bucks for the 16.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.