Canadian targets , uncharted and killzone $10!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Canadian targets , uncharted and killzone $10!!!!!!!!!!!
10 months ago#1
There a major sale on video games right now
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe
10 months ago#2
There is nothing in their flyer. Are you sure it isn't just your local Target that has put some games on clearance? Where did you see this?
10 months ago#3
INKU48 posted...
There is nothing in their flyer. Are you sure it isn't just your local Target that has put some games on clearance? Where did you see this?

I just bought some games right now!!! Pic later
---
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe
10 months ago#4
I've gotten some great stuff in one store only deals. I got a Sony Vita cradle for $4 at Best Buy and a Nerf Elite Strongarm for $4.75 at my local grocery.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
10 months ago#5
http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/MARIOPARTY17/media/3CC1CE00-FDE8-43E1-8B59-FBDA06E9A0FC_zpscoacfbqq.jpg.html

Click left
---
10 months ago#6
^^ Is Batman only $10!??!!?
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
10 months ago#7
LionHeart823 posted...
^^ Is Batman only $10!??!!?

Yeah, but it was the last copy at my store, it was $17 a few days ago
---
10 months ago#8
Managed to snatch the last copy of Killzone Mercenary at my local Target for 10 bucks and also Beyond: Two Souls for the PS3. Everything else was cleaned out sadly, some very good deals that I missed.
10 months ago#9
Hey TC do you mind asking where do you live? I live in London Ontario and your target store lay out looks identical to mine.

I was asking this because none of vita games other than FIFA 14 was on sale yesterday
---
YouTube-inFAMOUSJakey
PSN-inFAMOUSJakey 3DS FC: 1693-2004-2756
10 months ago#10
inFAMOUSJakey posted...
Hey TC do you mind asking where do you live? I live in London Ontario and your target store lay out looks identical to mine.

I was asking this because none of vita games other than FIFA 14 was on sale yesterday

He bought the games at the Target on Danforth Avenue in Toronto.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Canadian targets , uncharted and killzone $10!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived