Just got the 64gb. Should have done it sooner.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Just got the 64gb. Should have done it sooner.
10 months ago#1
This is great. I have everything loaded back on my Vita and I STILL have 11gb of space left.
I wish I would have bought the bullet sooner. Tons of PSP and PSone games on it, A years worth of PS+ games and all the games I've bought digitally through sales. Loving It.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who can afford to drop $100.
---
I have - PS2, GameCube, 360, Wii, PS3, GBA, DSi, Vita. I've had - NES, SNES, N64, PSone, GB, GBC.
I've enjoyed every single one of them. Must be a gamer.
10 months ago#2
Agreed. I should have got a 64 from the start - but now I use my 32 for PS+ games and my 8 holds my final fantasy collection. Everything else fits onto the 64 with space.

Congratulations on your purchase good sir. :) (I'm assuming you are a sir because of your user name.)
---
PSN: PJB-11
Now Playing: Dragon's Crown, Spelunky, Escape Plan
10 months ago#3
My 32gig has been good to me. I next to never buy Digital, only when need be. Soul Sacrifice Delta and Dead Nation. I'll probably never buy a 64gig card unless I somehow manage to use up 32 gigs on save files and or DLC for my game OR of course a "too good to pass up" type of deal.
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
10 months ago#4
I ordered a 64gb the past Thursday, will get it by Wednesday ;)

I have less than 3gb of space left on my 32gb and I plan to download...
SkullGirls Encore - digital only anyway
MuraSaki Baby - digital only anyway
Freedom Wars
Legend of Raven - digital only anyway - still not sure when its coming out?
Forgotten Memories - digital only anyway
Cosmic Star Heroine - digital only anyway
Mighty No. 9 - digital only anyway
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN~Ps Vita ID: JinZer069 + NNID~3DS: NamiZXJinClan
10 months ago#5
I always buy digital and keep demo version until the game becomes cheaper, because of my cheapness I went with 32 gb one
64 is of course better but I think I won't be needing it (considering I've got no money to spare but even if I do I'd probably spend it on games anyway)
I can always back up the secondary games to computer and have my main ones if I take it outside traveling or away from computer. 32 gb is good for more than 10 games and I think I'm good with a bit limitation, don't want to sacrifice my real life when I'm outside focusing too much on games after all
10 months ago#6
I want a 128. I'm pretty sure I could easily fill a 64. Will probably still get one.
---
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily
10 months ago#7
Urgh, i always wanted a 64gb but is so much pricey D: congrats though, really a good choice.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X HD, Terraria, Soul Sacrifice Delta and waiting for Freedom Wars and SAO: HF
Psn id-->Shagrath96
10 months ago#8
Since Sony forces these memory cards on us, isn't it likely that they will dish out a 128GB ?
---
FFXV is being developed with a PC base using DirectX 11, so it will be easy to port to various consoles.
10 months ago#9
You still have space? I bought one right away and filled it up on day one with only about half of everything I've got. I need a 128!
---
Que sera, sera. Whatever happens, happens.
...and he was never heard from again.
10 months ago#10
aDirtyShisno posted...
. I need a 128!

dood we need a 256
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
TOMODA!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Just got the 64gb. Should have done it sooner.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived