Just got the 64gb. Should have done it sooner.

#1markedman54Posted 8/2/2014 10:57:01 AM
This is great. I have everything loaded back on my Vita and I STILL have 11gb of space left.
I wish I would have bought the bullet sooner. Tons of PSP and PSone games on it, A years worth of PS+ games and all the games I've bought digitally through sales. Loving It.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who can afford to drop $100.
---
I have - PS2, GameCube, 360, Wii, PS3, GBA, DSi, Vita. I've had - NES, SNES, N64, PSone, GB, GBC.
I've enjoyed every single one of them. Must be a gamer.
#2PJB-11Posted 8/2/2014 12:03:53 PM
Agreed. I should have got a 64 from the start - but now I use my 32 for PS+ games and my 8 holds my final fantasy collection. Everything else fits onto the 64 with space.

Congratulations on your purchase good sir. :) (I'm assuming you are a sir because of your user name.)
---
PSN: PJB-11
Now Playing: Dragon's Crown, Spelunky, Escape Plan
#3_HlM_Posted 8/2/2014 12:58:32 PM
My 32gig has been good to me. I next to never buy Digital, only when need be. Soul Sacrifice Delta and Dead Nation. I'll probably never buy a 64gig card unless I somehow manage to use up 32 gigs on save files and or DLC for my game OR of course a "too good to pass up" type of deal.
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
#4gamezero6Posted 8/2/2014 1:42:44 PM
I ordered a 64gb the past Thursday, will get it by Wednesday ;)

I have less than 3gb of space left on my 32gb and I plan to download...
SkullGirls Encore - digital only anyway
MuraSaki Baby - digital only anyway
Freedom Wars
Legend of Raven - digital only anyway - still not sure when its coming out?
Forgotten Memories - digital only anyway
Cosmic Star Heroine - digital only anyway
Mighty No. 9 - digital only anyway
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN~Ps Vita ID: JinZer069 + NNID~3DS: NamiZXJinClan
#5S1lver_BulletPosted 8/2/2014 1:58:50 PM
I always buy digital and keep demo version until the game becomes cheaper, because of my cheapness I went with 32 gb one
64 is of course better but I think I won't be needing it (considering I've got no money to spare but even if I do I'd probably spend it on games anyway)
I can always back up the secondary games to computer and have my main ones if I take it outside traveling or away from computer. 32 gb is good for more than 10 games and I think I'm good with a bit limitation, don't want to sacrifice my real life when I'm outside focusing too much on games after all
#6SlaysmePosted 8/2/2014 2:22:43 PM
I want a 128. I'm pretty sure I could easily fill a 64. Will probably still get one.
---
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily
#7shag777Posted 8/2/2014 2:29:09 PM
Urgh, i always wanted a 64gb but is so much pricey D: congrats though, really a good choice.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X HD, Terraria, Soul Sacrifice Delta and waiting for Freedom Wars and SAO: HF
Psn id-->Shagrath96
#8blackman232Posted 8/2/2014 3:07:30 PM
Since Sony forces these memory cards on us, isn't it likely that they will dish out a 128GB ?
---
FFXV is being developed with a PC base using DirectX 11, so it will be easy to port to various consoles.
#9aDirtyShisnoPosted 8/2/2014 7:23:00 PM
You still have space? I bought one right away and filled it up on day one with only about half of everything I've got. I need a 128!
---
Que sera, sera. Whatever happens, happens.
...and he was never heard from again.
#10Gamemaster64Posted 8/2/2014 7:24:08 PM
aDirtyShisno posted...
. I need a 128!

dood we need a 256
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
TOMODA!