Lost my copy of Toukiden

#1SabramPosted 8/2/2014 8:39:15 PM
BlogFAQs I guess?

So I just found out last night that my copy of Toukiden is missing. I have the case for it, but the actual game cart is gone. I looked all over for it and can't find it anywhere. What's really a bummer is that the reason I was looking is because I was hoping to start a new game in it, since I hadn't played it in a while. Unless it turns up somewhere (unlikely) I'm out of luck.

So I have a couple questions then. I know there's a "Delta" version of Toukiden coming out. When is it releasing, and is it coming over to the states? If it's a long time from now, would I be better served for my "raid game fix" With SS Delta? I have the original SS still, but i had a hard time with it before due to hitboxes not being quite right, and the offering system screwing me over more than once. Is Delta such an improvement over the original that I would enjoy it a lot more? Or would I overall just be better off trying to get a new copy of Toukiden, maybe ask someone for it for my birthday in about 3 weeks?
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#2NewportBox100sPosted 8/2/2014 8:53:29 PM
That game sucks bro
---
http://twitter.com/ChaseBurr http://instagram.com/gucciplatinum
http://youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII
#3Mcnugget2256Posted 8/2/2014 8:55:20 PM
Your sig....how would that work?
---
"When you play the game of thrones, you either win or you die"- Cersei
#4Gamemaster64Posted 8/2/2014 8:59:08 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Sorceress and Amazon in 3d.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
TOMODA!
#5zezbrahPosted 8/2/2014 8:59:38 PM
ssd > toukiden
---
fuhgeddaboudit
that's a fugazi
#6Sabram(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 9:05:35 PM
Gamemaster64 posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Sorceress and Amazon in 3d.

with Dark Souls style gameplay and leveling, but over-the top combat like in Dragon's Crown.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#7jchill1Posted 8/2/2014 9:36:26 PM
zezbrah posted...
ssd > toukiden

This
Soul sacrifice delta is easily the best game on the vita
#8nouseravailablePosted 8/2/2014 9:37:21 PM
That'd be Toukiden Kawami, so far no word of localization and it will be released in august in Japan.
---
They could play the other Bard song live once in a while...
#9vedoris86Posted 8/2/2014 10:12:14 PM
jchill1 posted...
zezbrah posted...
ssd > toukiden

This
Soul sacrifice delta is easily the best game on the vita

^this, but be warned it's nothing like mh , toukiden is similar to mh but soul sac delta is not.

Awesome game though, so disappointed I didn't back up my save and my 2 yr old wiped my save.
Far too much grinding to get back where I was, plus can't get blank page rewards again, sigh,, my next hunting fix will have to be mh4u or toukiden kawami .
---
PSN vedoris
3DS FC 2277-8069-7350
#10DarkLagunaPosted 8/3/2014 11:45:23 AM
This is why I always go digital. No need to worry about losing cartridges, storing cases, and you can always redownload it or store it on your PC/PS3.

No idea if/when a Toukiden 'Gold/Delta/Ace/some other random title' will be released. I hadn't even heard it was in development; most of the time they're already developing an 'improved' version by the time the original game is released.
---
I feel a draft on my butt...