Lost my copy of Toukiden

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lost my copy of Toukiden
1 year ago#11
Sorry to hear this.

I do have a spare import copy (Japanese) that I bought months before the western release if you want it. It is all in Japanese, so if you can handle it, PM me your mailing address and I will get it to you asap.
---
Watch before pirating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI
1 year ago#12
Bummer TC, to bad you didn't get it digital.
1 year ago#13
That...sucks. Sorry to hear it.

If you can get into SS:D's combat(which includes adjusting to the offering system), you can arguably get more playtime out of it than any other game in the genre, thanks to the random level generator.

I'm curious, though, what did you find wrong with SS's hit boxes? I never noticed anything.
---
Wanna see a bunch of grown ass men consistently fail to understand what "preference" is while making stupid strawman arguments? Visit a system board.
1 year ago#14
gadgaurd posted...

If you can get into SS:D's combat(which includes adjusting to the offering system), you can arguably get more playtime out of it than any other game in the genre, thanks to the random level generator.

I'm curious, though, what did you find wrong with SS's hit boxes? I never noticed anything.

The only thing i really found wrong with it, isn't something wrong with it per se. It's just something im not used to. I'm used to getting invincibility frames when i roll around in games like this, but either they're much smaller windows or they dont exist in SS.

I'll look into getting a copy of SS:D when i have the spare money then. Does it come in physical or is it digital only? The reason Id even consider getting it in physical form after what happened with Toukiden is that I have very little room left on my memory stick.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
1 year ago#15
Sabram posted...
gadgaurd posted...

The only thing i really found wrong with it, isn't something wrong with it per se. It's just something im not used to. I'm used to getting invincibility frames when i roll around in games like this, but either they're much smaller windows or they dont exist in SS.

I'll look into getting a copy of SS:D when i have the spare money then. Does it come in physical or is it digital only? The reason Id even consider getting it in physical form after what happened with Toukiden is that I have very little room left on my memory stick.

Ah, I see. I'm not sure if they exist at all. I try(in all games) not to chance it. IF they exist they are small indeed, but there are Offerings that can give you I-Frame dodges. The best for general use is the feathers types, as they give you a Flash Step style evasion.

And digital only, I'm afraid.
---
Wanna see a bunch of grown ass men consistently fail to understand what "preference" is while making stupid strawman arguments? Visit a system board.
1 year ago#16
gadgaurd posted...
Sabram posted...
gadgaurd posted...

Ah, I see. I'm not sure if they exist at all. I try(in all games) not to chance it. IF they exist they are small indeed, but there are Offerings that can give you I-Frame dodges. The best for general use is the feathers types, as they give you a Flash Step style evasion.

And digital only, I'm afraid.

Hm, can't trade in my physical copy of SS vanilla towards PSN cards, since the copy is technically my wife's. I guess i'll just have to do more odd jobs around til i get something regular and paying.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
1 year ago#17
Sorry to hear.

Hopefully you find other distratctions (haven't played retail Delta) and hope TKD:K gets localized.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lost my copy of Toukiden

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived