Why no NBA game on vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why no NBA game on vita?

User Info: odogs4

odogs4
2 years ago#1
I'm a big nba fan but don't have a ps vita game to play. I have mlb the show and that works and plays great I don't see why we don't get an nba game too.
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs

User Info: RandPC

RandPC
2 years ago#2
Basketball games haven't typically sold well in Japan and no developer is going to create a Vita game solely for North America/Europe, sales are way too low for any big game to be profitable solely off sales in NA/EU.

odogs4
2 years ago#3
RandPC posted...
Basketball games haven't typically sold well in Japan and no developer is going to create a Vita game solely for North America/Europe, sales are way too long for any big game to be profitable solely off sales in NA/EU.

That's too bad. The vita is awesome.

User Info: zezbrah

zezbrah
2 years ago#4
buy a ps4 and remote play it
fuhgeddaboudit
that's a fugazi

User Info: PotatosPls

PotatosPls
2 years ago#5
zezbrah posted...
buy a ps4 and remote play it

o boi so a 550.99 dollar nba game?

SOUNDS LIKE MY KINDA GAME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
Zezbrah is my brother-in-law

odogs4
2 years ago#6
Haha yeah that's an expensive game if I buy a ps4. At some point I'll get one but for now I'll just relax.

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
2 years ago#7
I think the only method is to buy a PSP NBA game and copy it to the Vita. NBA 2K13 was the last version released for the PSP.
PSN: Handsomistic1
NNID: Handsomistic15

User Info: mario_pot

mario_pot
2 years ago#8
I really was looking for an NBA game too ... As well as a good boxing game.... But the only boxing game is Real Boxing.

Maybe their are backwards compatible psp basketball games we could try?
Are you living or just breathing to death ?

User Info: Phloyd456

Phloyd456
2 years ago#9
I often wonder how well MLB and FIFA sells since they put out new ones every year.

User Info: fettster777

fettster777
2 years ago#10
I've noticed that other than The Show, there haven't been any sports game of late on the Vita. EA put one Madden game on the Vita. And other than a few hiccups it was surprisingly good. I believe that most Vita owners are not sports game players and the companies that make Sports games don't feel like its worthwhile to put a Sports game on the system.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why no NBA game on vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived