The Vita is already outdated, and Apple is making the Vita obsolete

#111plus1zeroPosted 8/16/2014 9:51:23 PM
Taaron posted...
Does Apple have controllers build into the iPhone/iPad and have slots for putting in a game card or disk? If no slot for the game, does it have at least a 1 TB harddrive?

Nope but it does have 64GB options on iPhone and 128GB options on the iPad, so there's that.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#112Fallen_LordPosted 8/16/2014 11:13:01 PM
plus1zero posted...
Taaron posted...
Does Apple have controllers build into the iPhone/iPad and have slots for putting in a game card or disk? If no slot for the game, does it have at least a 1 TB harddrive?

Nope but it does have 64GB options on iPhone and 128GB options on the iPad, so there's that.

Guess what? Apple charges just as much for memory as Sony does.
#113terra_ultmiaPosted 8/17/2014 6:42:04 PM
O_o

there is a way to end this arguement before it started...

Smartphone were stupid to be made in the first place...and no, i wouldn't play games on my smartphone...

Also, if you look at the history of nearly all of Apple's product...nearly all their iOS release have some issues or others...and touchscreen play aren't really smart for two reasons. it wears down your glass and it create heat in the batteries.

but here the majority things you all forget...Apple's products aren't known for their battery life nor are they known for abilities to swap out batteries.

oh, and i use my smartphone mainly for internet, texting, calling and GPS...why would i waste it playing games when i have my vita for that? sure, it meant i have to carry more devices, but i rather use my phone to make a call while playing on my vita...if you're playing games on the iPhone/iPad, good luck with that.

I stick with Vita and stick with it for a reasons. at least, it won't drain my phone's battery and i can make a call if something happen without worrying about recharging my phone.
#114terra_ultmiaPosted 8/17/2014 6:43:58 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
plus1zero posted...
Taaron posted...

JUST had to make a post separate from my rant...those 64 and 128 gb option you're talking about? i rather just buy a laptop and upgrade my hdd to 1tb that are only 100 buck now. or buy a mobile phone that isn't Apple product for 16gb, and buy a 64gb microsd. but then, why would i need that much space? on a phone? do you use it for everything? congrat in lining the shareholder's pockets for buying their product that are outdated the minute it hit local store.
#115huyiPosted 8/18/2014 11:47:05 AM
GodMWOLF posted...

windows 8.1 tablet master race

+1 i have the added bonus of a touchscreen on my laptop so best of both worlds :)
---
UK Female Gamer
AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD You don't have to buy it, it's optional m'kay.
#116xfactorPosted 8/18/2014 4:03:38 PM
huyi posted...
good luck playing bioshock on a ipad without a native controller, vita will always have that advantage, yes i know you can buy 3rd party controllers for ipad but it's not the same and not practical taking a controller and a 10 inch ipad everywhere with you.

vita also has less fee to pay games on the psn store, while the ipad has thousands, it's the reason i ditched my android tablet for a windows 8 laptop, fed up of both ios and android.

i tried playing san andreas on a tablet with a ps3 controller and it wasn't a great experience, that is for sure.

Good luck playing bioshock on your vita.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjCSo1XEiyc&sns=tw
#117Kageblade23Posted 8/18/2014 6:48:17 PM
PotatosPls posted...
alright, but i dont see the iphone being able to remote play ps4 games or getting tales games,

so until either of those happen Im fine with my purchase.

actually the ipad already has a tales of tactics game on it...as for a full tales release that is probably a little more tricky...

on topic: also it takes alot less resources and time to develop an app for an idevice than it is for a handheld...hence the difference in price
---
3DSFC:1521-2934-6738, PSN(PS3/Vita):KagE_BLadE23, GT(360):KaGEBlade23
#118stalemate_666Posted 8/18/2014 7:12:05 PM
terra_ultmia posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
plus1zero posted...
Taaron posted...

JUST had to make a post separate from my rant...those 64 and 128 gb option you're talking about? i rather just buy a laptop and upgrade my hdd to 1tb that are only 100 buck now. or buy a mobile phone that isn't Apple product for 16gb, and buy a 64gb microsd. but then, why would i need that much space? on a phone? do you use it for everything? congrat in lining the shareholder's pockets for buying their product that are outdated the minute it hit local store.

Phones don't have physical media and real games are atleast a couple gigs so if you use your phone for serious gaming (lol impossible I know but for arguements sake) your going to need a ton of space.
---
psn: Stalemate666