Minecraft or Say Good Bye to My VIta with Tears

#21OoseyePosted 8/6/2014 9:24:52 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
style and substance

fixed

Shallow as hell with some of the blandest environments ever seen.

Have you even played the game? I don't know how anyone could claim Alice's house was a bland environment but whatever you say flailin_pimpste.

creepfest

Well we can agree on the front. lololol
---
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve
#22LaihendiPosted 8/6/2014 9:45:27 AM
sell the vita and buy a 3ds

the answer is so simple
#23hustlin_pimpstePosted 8/6/2014 10:06:50 AM
Ooseye posted...
smh or lol? You choose.

Ooseye posted...
I'll try to keep your delicate mental constitution in mind next time I post.

Ooseye posted...
Come on, I know you're a furious little man but try to keep up.

Ooseye posted...
but whatever you say flailin_pimpste

A snapshot of the level of "maturity" you reach when posting. Hell, even xfactor would be ashamed of such childishness.
---
Watch before pirating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI
#24OoseyePosted 8/6/2014 10:09:27 AM
k
---
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve
#25KconvPosted 8/6/2014 10:22:00 AM
Ooseye posted...
lolsrs? That was what Kconv said about Fez, which was what I took issue with (not that he likes the game or think it's good). Come on, I know you're a furious little man but try to keep up.

lolwut? How was that in any way related to what I said about your taste in games? Throwing up some random comment made by someone else and then trying to belittle based upon me not knowing that?

Ooseye posted...
Yes it is. I don't think it's a masterpiece but it's got that classic Suda hack 'n slash gameplay and a story reminiscent of both Killer 7 (which is a masterpiece) and No More Heroes.

No, it really isn't. Remember that next time you post your "opinions" about other people's game tastes. KiD is a terrible, style over substance, creepfest made by a 40+ year old man. Shallow as hell with some of the blandest environments ever seen.

Sorry, I meant "smh or lol" L O L

Terraria.... not Fez

Terraria is one of my favorite games in the last few years and is relevant because, people who like minecraft tend to like terraria

Fez is a fun enough game..