Soul Sacrifice Delta
Killzone Mercenary
---
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently playing: Danganronpa: THH, Starcraft 2, and Soul Sacrifice Delta
#22Bleachfreak7Posted 8/8/2014 12:51:58 PM
shauntennine posted...
MetalGearOnAcid posted...
Does P3P not play on the vita or something? It doesn't show up in the store.

Probably one that has to be transferred over from a ps3.

I downloaded it straight onto my vita and it has showed up every time I've searched it.
---
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently playing: Danganronpa: THH, Starcraft 2, and Soul Sacrifice Delta
#23TerminaMoon99Posted 8/12/2014 11:13:08 AM
Please play DanganRonpa. Not only is it my personal favorite game on Vita, but if you like Persona 4, this game has a similarly-eerie vibe to it, plus class trials that function like Ace Attorney if you have ever played that.
---
3DS FC- 4339-2480-0423
#24ShaolinAcedPosted 8/12/2014 12:07:00 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
They're not all must own, but here:

Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
THis is a game moderately similar to Phoenix Wright apparently. the controls seem to work well and the story is interesting.

Demon Gaze
This is an interesting first person dungeon navigating RPG. I have only enjoyed a couple other games in the genre, so this was surprisingly good.

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
A really good and deep Strategy RPG that could last you months. It is not the strongest entry in the series, but it is still a great game.

Dragon's Crown
Think of a mix between a sidescrolling beatemup and an RPG. Fun stuff. We have recently gotten a higher level cap and more places to go. Heavy emphasis on loot.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
This is an HD version of the two entries in the FF series. It is a turn based RPG with a less than usual leveling up system. It is the international versions, so it will have stuff new to some people who played it.

Gravity Rush
One of the stranger games available, but enjoyable. There are very few games like it. Open World game with unique gravity manipulation gameplay mechanics.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
Just so happens to be my favorite rhythm game ever. It is very Japanese, which some people dislike.

Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection
Awesome games from an awesome series. But play it when you have lots of time. You'll need it. This version does not have Peace Walker, but it's still a great collection.

Muramasa Rebirth
An interesting sidescrolling game with a good amount of fighting and feels kinda like old school Castlevanias. I really really like it. It has two characters to choose from, and we have DLC in the US now. I REALLY like it.

Persona 4 Golden
A truly good RPG, but the social links system could turn people away. It is a very Japanese RPG, with honorifics and such.

Silent Hill: Book of Memories
A good game, but not for everyone. Try the demo before you commit to buying it.

Soul Sacrifice
I suggest this game. Soul Sacrifice Delta is coming soon, so I suggest that version. It's a raid game which uses spells and sigils and such instead of weapons and armor. Delta is a very updated version.

Toukiden: Age of Demons
A pretty good Monster Hunter similar game, but the setting is similar to feudal Japan. If you want a game like Monster Hunter on the Vita, it's pretty close. Uses different weapon types made with collected materials and Mitamas that grant different stats and abilities.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
A fun game that is good for getting you adjusted to the features added to the Vita since the PSP. Sadly the quicktime events are moderately annoying.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 & 2
One of my favorite games of this year on the Vita. There are a couple hiccups, but still works well and is fun. There are five chapters in season each, each episode lasting a couple hours.

Wipeout 2048
An entertaining racing game, especially if you ever enjoyed the F-Zero games. If you like high speed racers, its a great game.

Ys Memories of Celceta
A really well done action RPG with a system of switching between party members. It has sidequests and a decent amount of optional things.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
A visual novel game with puzzles that will leave your head scratched to an insane amount. make sure you play 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors first. fun series.

You need to change up or add a few things to your descriptions. In some of those you might as well say its good get it. Bolding and making a title disguises your post to make it look like you put effort in.
---
GT: EAZYACE Psn: EAZYACE8