Why didnt my Killzone single player game save, Help.

#1Mindbend8erPosted 8/6/2014 12:47:51 AM
So I played killzone on the vita for the first time single player. I played through about 3/4 of the first mission and shut the game off thinking it would save right where I left off. But when I went back there was no place to continue, it only had the option for a new game.

Why didn't the game save. Does it only save at the end of the level and wont save progress if your in the middle of a mission. That's the only thing I can think of. Can anybody clearify this for me. Thanks.
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#2buttie18Posted 8/6/2014 1:07:45 AM
I had this too, and yes you have to finish the level for it to save.
it is a shame, because this means you can't play in short bursts (like in other PS Vita games)
they wanted to make a full console experience, but a halfway save point would be nice.
if you want to play in short bursts, you can play the multiplayer (5 to 10 minutes of play)

it is a very good and nice game, but they should put some more save spots in.
especially because later levels are longer than others.
so play when you have the time to do it.
(and keep your charger ready for long sessions )

Awesome game, from start to finish!
#3Mindbend8er(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:26:10 AM
ok thanks for your response.
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#4xxdark91xxPosted 8/6/2014 1:28:44 AM
Yeah it happened to me too the first time I played it, but then I quit the story by chapter 4 and ran straight into multiplayer
#5Mindbend8er(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:41:23 AM
maybe ill just play on the easiest difficulty that way it doesn't take as long. How easy is the easiest difficulty compared to the medium difficulty?
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#6A_PaddlePosted 8/6/2014 6:09:32 AM(edited)
buttie18 posted...
it is a shame, because this means you can't play in short bursts (like in other PS Vita games)

Sleep your Vita instead of turning it off? >_>
Haven't played this thing yet, so I dunno if they added some weird nonsensical restrictions.
---
Dislike. Hate. It hates humans. We'll get along.