Not sure about the credibility but Sony plan to give a bit support

#11Megaman OmegaPosted 8/6/2014 4:56:32 AM
Oximofo posted...
shag777 posted...
Sony it's not the type: they have something which not sells? No problem, they let it die, like they are doing with the vita, pretty much.

Except it sells fine the market its designed for.

"It's selling well in the market it's designed for! Everyone that didn't buy it is not the market it's designed for!"

Very nice Corporate Spin, made me laugh. 10/10
---
How to get rid of the new topic sidebar: http://www.gamefaqs.com/user/options_advanced.html
Message Board Settings -> Topic List Sidebar -> No
#12shag777Posted 8/6/2014 4:59:58 AM
Mobile games should stay at their place, phones. It's logical, people buy vita to play games designed for it (or at least indies or ports), but not mobile games garbage. I could play them gratis on my phone, if i wanted a crappy mobile game.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X HD, Terraria, Soul Sacrifice Delta and waiting for Freedom Wars and SAO: HF
Psn id-->Shagrath96
#13S1lver_Bullet(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 6:00:02 AM
at least Sony has only one handheld market left to focus on, they've been at it for so long I think they won't give it up sooner than everyone might think. 3Ds kinda has their own market like with more contents for all ages and Vita for console on the go games. The remote play what worries me though...

shag777 posted...
Mobile games should stay at their place, phones. It's logical, people buy vita to play games designed for it (or at least indies or ports), but not mobile games garbage. I could play them gratis on my phone, if i wanted a crappy mobile game.

yeah, the battery is still a problem. Console quality game would eat up battery faster and to prevent overheating problem they need to be toned down. Not to mention it's never fun playing fighting game on phone
#14Golden_MeanPosted 8/6/2014 6:03:52 AM
So does this mean if I delete any of my PS mobile games they're gone for good ? Cuz I don't wanna lose cytus lamda and rymdkapsel forever...
---
Arguing with other internet users is only just marginally more productive than counting the number of ants on your lawn.~PSN: Kikkosauce66 ~NNID: Rontuaru
#15Raidens_RevengePosted 8/6/2014 12:52:46 PM
Golden_Mean posted...
So does this mean if I delete any of my PS mobile games they're gone for good ? Cuz I don't wanna lose cytus lamda and rymdkapsel forever...

No.....
---
Final Fantasy 15 is a bad ass game and STILL IS both an ARPG and a final fantasy game
Freedom Wars....I'm still getting it, Don't care about you.
#16GigaDogqHDPosted 8/6/2014 12:57:11 PM
BEAST MODE?!?!?!?!
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#17BrasenPosted 8/6/2014 1:04:54 PM
Times are desperate. People are starving. And everyone's mouth starts watering when Sony BBQs a rat...
#18ServantOfErieosPosted 8/6/2014 1:08:26 PM
Brasen posted...
Times are desperate. People are starving. And everyone's mouth starts watering when Sony BBQs a rat...

lmao

You went to that BBQ? Should've gone to the afterparty one where they served steak, last of us, paninis and TEARAWAY.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#19nouseravailablePosted 8/6/2014 1:29:18 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
I remember when Garfield64 and co were convinced that PS Mobile would make the Vita beat the 3DS and sell in iOS device levels. Good times.

Idk who are those ppl but i wish they ported the world ends with you and a few other games before declaring that thing dead... at least we could play that thing on our vitas as well.
---
They could play the other Bard song live once in a while...