Any japan-only games all Vita owners should look into?

#11falloutbeast101Posted 8/7/2014 2:19:59 PM
Xmas_Hat posted...
I played phantasy star zero and really enjoyed it so might check out nova. No chance of it coming to NA anymore though?

Don't know, given Sega's reputation of almost never localising their RPGs...... Chances are slim.

Then again, the game is looking AAA quality with a huge staff working on it. They might release it globally to maximise profits.
---
GUST OF WIND DANCE
#12MysteryVeilPosted 8/7/2014 2:20:24 PM
Xmas_Hat posted...
I played phantasy star zero and really enjoyed it so might check out nova. No chance of it coming to NA anymore though?

I wish. :(
---
Mind Zero: 14% to trophy goal.
"But in the tales of fantasy that people tell one another, the memory of their deed will live on." (Final Fantasy)
#13Gamemaster64Posted 8/7/2014 2:25:19 PM
Gundam Breaker. Who wouldn't want to play as the models you build.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
TOMODA!
#14Lucretia_MercesPosted 8/7/2014 2:29:59 PM
Depends on your knowledge and ability to read the language. Puyo Puyo Tetris, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2, Gundam Breaker are accessible without knowing it. God Eater 2 and Phantasy Star Nova might interest you as well.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Bayonetta 2, Phantasy Star Nova, Ar Nosurge +, Final Fantasy Explorers, Fatal Frame V, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Tokyo Shinseiroku.
#15TinyTim123Posted 8/7/2014 2:38:35 PM
falloutbeast101 posted...
Xmas_Hat posted...

Don't know, given Sega's reputation of almost never localising their RPGs...... Chances are slim.

Then again, the game is looking AAA quality with a huge staff working on it. They might release it globally to maximise profits.

I seriously hope this is true, but I plan on importing a copy anyway, unless English localization is announced before the game is released. I know Chinese localization was already announced, so there is some, slim hope.
I hope the best, but expect the worst from Sega at the moment.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#16INKU48Posted 8/7/2014 4:46:49 PM
I've kept hoping that Sega buying Atlus would mean Atlus USA localizing Sega's Japanese games. Nothing has happened yet though.
#17lastexile28Posted 8/7/2014 4:48:45 PM
Gundam Seed Battle Destiny
Gundam Breaker
J Stars Victory Vs
---
Y: 2122-6243-3948
#18HanzohPosted 8/7/2014 4:49:38 PM
Nova will come stateside!
Japan gets it November, if it does come stateside, it should be a summer 2015 release.

But.... (Finish the sentence)