I really hope Vita gets some spotlight at Gamescom!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I really hope Vita gets some spotlight at Gamescom!
11 months ago#1
I'm really expecting maybe five minutes on the platform, but hopefully it will be worthwhile. Vita sells ok in Europe, and is hot in Japan, so I think Vita will still be supported. I expect to hear news on a new bundle with MineCraft, lower memory cards, and one new game announcement. I also expect to hear more indie games that will be on Vita, PS4, and PS3. I really hope they throw us a bone and announce something i didn't see coming.
---
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Smash bros WiiU/3DS, Freedom Wars, NBA 2K15, Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 3, Professor Layton vs AT
(message deleted)
11 months ago#3
Me too. I should be getting my Vita in the mail soon (It's been over a damn week and a half) and I want a nice collection of games. Hopefully most of them get released as physical copies, I hate digital.
---
Cougar Archon Mid-Tower | SABERTOOTH Z97 MK I | Core i7 4770k @ 4GHz | H80i | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866 | 2-way SLI MSI GTX 760 4GB | Corsair AX1200 | Win7
11 months ago#4
Are the R&C and Pets bundles available yet? If not, that may be what they announce as far as bundles in Europe go, though a Minecraft one would be awesome.

Other than that, we'll see. I really don't feel starved for Vita games, but I like Japanese and quirky games.
11 months ago#5
Mivo posted...
Are the R&C and Pets bundles available yet? If not, that may be what they announce as far as bundles in Europe go, though a Minecraft one would be awesome.

Other than that, we'll see. I really don't feel starved for Vita games, but I like Japanese and quirky games.

It blows my mind that Sony has yet to give North America and Europe more Vita colors! If Sony were smart, a pink Vita bundled with Vita pets would do well. PSP had multiple bundles and colors.
---
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Smash bros WiiU/3DS, Freedom Wars, NBA 2K15, Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 3, Professor Layton vs AT
11 months ago#6
Hopefully 5 seconds will suffice for you TC.
---
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve
11 months ago#7
Ooseye posted...

No, only 10 seconds will!
---
11 months ago#8
andizzle29662 posted...
Ooseye posted...

No, only 10 seconds will!

I second this.
---
3DS FC:4468-1036-4376;Simulator
In every possible way, the internet always wins!
11 months ago#9
It will be ignored like always. Handful of low budget indie titles, and that's it. My expectations couldn't go any lower, but this is Vita we're talking about so i might hit new low.
11 months ago#10
Yeah, they'll show 30 seconds of PS Now half-assed working on it and do fake applause.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I really hope Vita gets some spotlight at Gamescom!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived