I really hope Vita gets some spotlight at Gamescom!

#31Rage of ThorPosted 8/9/2014 12:57:42 PM
Dashingfella posted...
Wut?

Mankind ill needs posters such as you, either. who seemingly delete part of my sentences for some strange reason
---
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1865iup4uyq4yjpg/original.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FWlsB.jpg
#32DashingfellaPosted 8/9/2014 5:41:09 PM
Rage of Thor posted...
Dashingfella posted...
Wut?

Mankind ill needs posters such as you, either. who seemingly delete part of my sentences for some strange reason

So Gotrys is a game? Or did you mean to say "gamers"?
---
When Tales of Hearts, Freedom Wars and Oreshnika release in America, I'll leave the Vita board.
#33yomomma0919Posted 8/9/2014 5:43:18 PM
We will probably get nothing but the same crap like every other vita announcement.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 NNID/VITA PSN:Leek0919
Waiting for: Smash bros, Pokemon ORAS, Danganronpa 2, Persona Q, Shinovi Versus, Monster Hunter 4, Azure Striker
#34DashingfellaPosted 8/9/2014 5:46:32 PM
yomomma0919 posted...
We will probably get nothing but the same crap like every other vita announcement.

It's what I meany by salty in the other topic. You love trashing Sony, but get defensive when it's Nintendo.
---
When Tales of Hearts, Freedom Wars and Oreshnika release in America, I'll leave the Vita board.
#35yomomma0919Posted 8/9/2014 5:51:08 PM
Dashingfella posted...
yomomma0919 posted...

It's what I meany by salty in the other topic. You love trashing Sony, but get defensive when it's Nintendo.

No I don't trash Sony. I'm just not blind and think that the Vita is doing great, or even good for that matter.

And I think you don't even know how to use the term "salty".
---
Waiting for: Smash bros, Pokemon ORAS, Danganronpa 2, Persona Q, Shinovi Versus, Monster Hunter 4, Azure Striker
#36XeedrPosted 8/9/2014 5:55:53 PM
The Vita's the only console I've ever owned where the announcement of any real games or support is considered a comical pipe dream.
#37DashingfellaPosted 8/9/2014 6:03:12 PM
yomomma0919 posted...
Dashingfella posted...
yomomma0919 posted...

No I don't trash Sony. I'm just not blind and think that the Vita is doing great, or even good for that matter.

Others are enjoying it. Just because you don't doesn't make them blind. Chalk it up to your "superior" tastes.
---
#38yomomma0919Posted 8/9/2014 6:08:21 PM
Dashingfella posted...
yomomma0919 posted...
Dashingfella posted...
yomomma0919 posted...

Others are enjoying it. Just because you don't doesn't make them blind. Chalk it up to your "superior" tastes.

Enjoying a game is fine. It just gets ridiculous when you tolerate all the crap that's being dumped on the system by just saying "oh they'll just announce something soon at such and such. But there's no use in me trying to explain to someone like you. So I'm done.
---
#39DashingfellaPosted 8/9/2014 6:17:44 PM
yomomma0919 posted...
Dashingfella posted...
yomomma0919 posted...
Dashingfella posted...
yomomma0919 posted...

But there's no use in me trying to explain to someone like you.

The feeling is mutual.
---