I have 25 bucks on PSN...What is the best purchase I can make?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have 25 bucks on PSN...What is the best purchase I can make?
1 year ago#1
I just picked up FFVII and Dissdia 012, but I was looking for other games (since I've beaten both DDFF and FFVII). Are there any hidden gems on the system? I've looked into a few different arcade games, but I wasn't sure what was really worth it.
---
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.
1 year ago#2
rogue legacy srs (srs)
---
i'm alan partridge
1 year ago#3
That was definitely a game I was looking into. It seems pretty interesting. I have a question though. Is there an end to the game, or does it keep going?
---
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.
1 year ago#4
I really enjoyed Dokuro ($2.99). It's a puzzle platformer with ~150 short stages so it's great for pick up and play whenever you have time. It also has a platinum trophy if you're into that. Flying Hamster is another solid budget recommendation at only $0.49.
1 year ago#5
There are a bunch of PSP games on sale that are 4.99
You could buy 5 PSP games if you wanted.

There's Hexyz Force, Persona 1,2,3
If you haven't tried Persona 3 portable you should take this chance. Hexyz Force is great RPG that just came out way too cheap. Should be worth more
---
Waiting for: Freedom Wars, Oreshika, SAO, Ayesha+, Layton VS Phoenix, Pokemon, Persona Q 5 U2 DAN, KH 2.5, Story of Seasons, HM: Lost Valley, TOH R
1 year ago#6
I've never played ANY of the Persona games (or any of the SMT games for that matter). I've heard they're grind-happy, but I've also heard pretty much nothing but praise for the games. If it's only $5, I'll consider it.
---
1 year ago#7
TsunamiRoar posted...
I've never played ANY of the Persona games (or any of the SMT games for that matter). I've heard they're grind-happy, but I've also heard pretty much nothing but praise for the games. If it's only $5, I'll consider it.

If you haven't played any Persona, start with Persona 3.
It has the lowest difficulty available, easier to play compared to P1 or P2.

P3P is only 4.99 I'd recommend it to anyone.
Just don't buy snacks for one day and you've got yourself a game!

If P3 portable is good, there's Persona 4 Golden for Vita that's always mentioned. It has much lighter and yet entertaining story, more content.

I can't seem to find any of Persona games on Vita PSN, you may have to use PS3 or Desktop PSN to purchase, and download.
---
Waiting for: Freedom Wars, Oreshika, SAO, Ayesha+, Layton VS Phoenix, Pokemon, Persona Q 5 U2 DAN, KH 2.5, Story of Seasons, HM: Lost Valley, TOH R
1 year ago#8
To be Honest.... I think you should wait for the next ATLUS sale and buy
Growlanser Wafarer of Time, Gungnir, Yggdra Union, Kights in the Nightmare,
and Riviera for 25. That's what I did and it was one of the best purchases I've ever
made on Vita. Although it assumes you already have Persona 4 Golden,
Persona 2 Innocent Sin, and Corpse Party.
---
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
1 year ago#9
Oh wait... the sale is already on....
---
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
1 year ago#10
loki00_00 posted...
To be Honest.... I think you should wait for the next ATLUS sale and buy
Growlanser Wafarer of Time, Gungnir, Yggdra Union, Kights in the Nightmare,
and Riviera for 25. That's what I did and it was one of the best purchases I've ever
made on Vita. Although it assumes you already have Persona 4 Golden,
Persona 2 Innocent Sin, and Corpse Party.

Aren't most of the PSP games on sale right now?
I know Growlanser is, and I think Gungnir is there too.
Did the sale end?
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have 25 bucks on PSN...What is the best purchase I can make?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived