So Akiba's Trip Turn out to be a pretty good game. You feel bad for hating now?

#21mizukage2Posted 8/14/2014 3:46:35 PM
MMaestro posted...
Hercik1 posted...
Is this sarcastic? So far none of the mainstream reviewers are even touching the game and most of the people praising it would have praised it regardless of the quality because you can strip girls. Also with those graphics and constant load times polish is not a word I would use.

http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Akibas-Trip-2_2013_11-01-13_005.jpg

Look at his hands, his arms, and even look at the environments. Polish is not the first word I would think of. Maybe budget is a better one.

...why is there a giant fan attached to that guy's back?

It is a weapon that can be used in a fight
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#22Bleachfreak7Posted 8/14/2014 3:50:56 PM
I got arrested for hitting a police officer with my laptop and trying to steal his pants. 10/10.
---
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently playing: Danganronpa: THH, Starcraft 2, and Soul Sacrifice Delta
#23talesfan215Posted 8/14/2014 3:52:54 PM
Hercik1 posted...
you can strip girls.

And guys. It's pretty even between both genders.
#24Sami1000Posted 8/14/2014 4:26:03 PM
I don't like to strip people up, so that mechanic already ruined the game for me.
#25westontickleePosted 8/14/2014 5:11:47 PM
What exactly is the point of the game?
---
Royal Court: Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe, Lord Nyaoni, Lady Meowstic, Empress Delphox
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#26kpopluvrPosted 8/14/2014 5:14:32 PM
westonticklee posted...
What exactly is the point of the game?

imouto waifu
---
best kpop groups: AOA, Girl's Day, Nine Muses, T-ara, Apink, Secret
worst kpop groups: everyone else
#27BossBangPosted 8/14/2014 5:17:43 PM
It's a free roam beat em up game set in Akihabara (hope i spelled that right). It's similar to the game Yakuza. It has some RPG elements, you get exp and level up, earn money and equipment and improve your skills. You can spot evil enemies on the streets and pick fights to eliminate them. You have side missions and story missions as well, and lots of NPCs to interact with.

The story and dialogue are pure humor, and are designed to make you laugh. The whole game has a wacky "there's no way that would ever happen but it's happening" flavor to it.

For me, the point of the game is to whack people over the head with a laptop and laugh my ass off doing it.
---
Hm, what? Hold on, I'm saving.
#28Bleachfreak7Posted 8/14/2014 5:23:30 PM
BossBang posted...
It's a free roam beat em up game set in Akihabara (hope i spelled that right). It's similar to the game Yakuza. It has some RPG elements, you get exp and level up, earn money and equipment and improve your skills. You can spot evil enemies on the streets and pick fights to eliminate them. You have side missions and story missions as well, and lots of NPCs to interact with.

The story and dialogue are pure humor, and are designed to make you laugh. The whole game has a wacky "there's no way that would ever happen but it's happening" flavor to it.

For me, the point of the game is to whack people over the head with a laptop and laugh my ass off doing it.

Triangle mashing with the laptop is the best!
---
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently playing: Danganronpa: THH, Starcraft 2, and Soul Sacrifice Delta
#29BossBangPosted 8/14/2014 5:28:23 PM
Hahaha I can't WAIT until I find a guitar.

Have you tried to sweeping low attack with the laptop?

You kind of kneel over and whack yourself in the face with the laptop (hopefully) hitting the enemy knees too.

The first time I saw it I was just... "wut...."
---
Hm, what? Hold on, I'm saving.
#30ExaflareBahamutPosted 8/14/2014 5:32:03 PM
Cat paws looks kinda weird the first time I used it but then it grew on me from its attacks
---
PSN: NeoBahamut46