Vita is console quality on the go.

#1DashingfellaPosted 8/17/2014 9:55:51 AM
It is, no matter how much you deny it. Sony has given tons of console quality games on the go for Vita. Exclusives, Uncharted, Killzone, LBP, Tearaway, Gravity Rush, Freedom Wars + all the console games ported to it such as Borderlands 2, Sly collection, God of War collection, etc.

Sony said console quality games on the go, not new console quality games on the go. Ports count, because Sony never said they would be exclusive to the Vita. So they have kept their promise, end of discussion forever and ever.
---
people falsely equate lack of vita presence at big press conferences as lack of game support for the system
#2PotatosPlsPosted 8/17/2014 9:56:57 AM
whatever helps you sleep at night

I sorta agree with you, its just the whole 10 year old personality thing is gettin old
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
kpopluvr/ zezprah / zezbruh / zezbrah / 2handsome4u is my brother-in-law
#3Sailor GoonPosted 8/17/2014 9:58:08 AM
No matter how much you try to explain it, you're always going to have idiots who claim Sony was false advertising because they don't have Tomb Raider DE level games on the Vita.
---
Gamefaqs: The only site whose admin expects its users to moderate their site for them.
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#4ABWildCPosted 8/17/2014 9:59:15 AM
And here we are gonna have 5+ people wreck him, Mark go delusional, 5+ people defend him cuz he's being picked on, everyone enjoying the back and forth.
---
Born to be Wild
#5Dashingfella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
No matter how much you try to explain it, you're always going to have idiots who claim Sony was false advertising because they don't have Tomb Raider DE level games on the Vita.

True. We got someone now saying they expect PS4 quality games on it. Does specs and hardware mean anything to that guy? Yes, talking about you, KillZoneAI
---
people falsely equate lack of vita presence at big press conferences as lack of game support for the system
#6Dashingfella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 10:01:06 AM
ABWildC posted...
And here we are gonna have 5+ people wreck him, Dashing go delusional, 5+ people defend him cuz he's being picked on, everyone enjoying the back and forth.

So, this is your main. What alt will you use to "wreck me" with?

Anyway, gotta go. Cased closed as I said.
---
#7ABWildCPosted 8/17/2014 10:03:16 AM
Dashingfella posted...
ABWildC posted...
And here we are gonna have 5+ people wreck him, Dashing go delusional, 5+ people defend him cuz he's being picked on, everyone enjoying the back and forth.

Nope you're gonna wreck yourself for the most part. And you'll post the most even with a "case closed".
---
Born to be Wild
#8PotatosPlsPosted 8/17/2014 10:07:49 AM
Dashingfella posted...
ABWildC posted...

who is this, ooseye?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
kpopluvr/ zezprah / zezbruh / zezbrah / 2handsome4u is my brother-in-law
#9Starwars4JPosted 8/17/2014 10:19:16 AM
Dashingfella posted...
Ports count

But the ports are always terrible :/
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10Dashingfella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 10:24:48 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Dashingfella posted...
Ports count

But the ports are always terrible :/

Not FFX, Persona 4 Golden, Dead or Alive 5, or Muramasa.
---