Vita is console quality on the go.

#91oomomowPosted 8/17/2014 7:51:48 PM
Who isn't Mark these days? I swear, the infestation is worse than Zez and locusts.
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#92Dashingfella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 7:56:56 PM
oomomow posted...
Dashingfella posted...
So Lemon, how are you acquainted with Servant's past behaviour? Were you a lurker all this time?

Strike, says the guy who only comes here to argue with people, then accuses others of being basement dwellers. Why aren't you living the life these supposedly none-basement dwellers live and go socialize, or work? Instead you spend all your time here arguing. Try to be consistent at least.

You can't be getting mad at other people arguing for the sake of arguing. That's all you do. You are worst than Servant for derailing topics by making it into a huge argument because all you do is defend Sony. You defend Sony and you defend the Vita and that's all you do. That wouldn't be a problem if you didn't go into almost every topic yelling that then arguing. But you do.

You're worse than Servant because at least he is fun. You are, just kind of pathetic. There was a reason why you got suspended, think about that will ya?

This is my topic brah, not my fault people got salty and derailed it.
---
people falsely equate lack of vita presence at big press conferences as lack of game support for the system
#93oomomowPosted 8/17/2014 7:59:11 PM
Dashingfella posted...
oomomow posted...
Dashingfella posted...
So Lemon, how are you acquainted with Servant's past behaviour? Were you a lurker all this time?

Strike, says the guy who only comes here to argue with people, then accuses others of being basement dwellers. Why aren't you living the life these supposedly none-basement dwellers live and go socialize, or work? Instead you spend all your time here arguing. Try to be consistent at least.

You can't be getting mad at other people arguing for the sake of arguing. That's all you do. You are worst than Servant for derailing topics by making it into a huge argument because all you do is defend Sony. You defend Sony and you defend the Vita and that's all you do. That wouldn't be a problem if you didn't go into almost every topic yelling that then arguing. But you do.

You're worse than Servant because at least he is fun. You are, just kind of pathetic. There was a reason why you got suspended, think about that will ya?

Did you even read what I said?
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#94Dashingfella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 8:00:08 PM
oomomow posted...
Dashingfella posted...
oomomow posted...
Dashingfella posted...

I read all your posts, and you're just complaining and being a hypocrite yourself and derailing it. Did I miss something?
---
people falsely equate lack of vita presence at big press conferences as lack of game support for the system
#95gadgaurdPosted 8/17/2014 8:00:47 PM
oomomow posted...
Who isn't Mark these days? I swear, the infestation is worse than Zez and locusts.

Mark alts:

Wildboy.
Nature something.
Dashing.

Only Dashing gets much love this days. Expect to see the other two if this one gets banned.
---
A topic in which Miu_San flips out over nothing:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/610611-gods-eater-burst/65093932
#96Dashingfella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 8:03:37 PM
I'm not Natureboy. That's a new one. 0_o

Seriously, the things you peeps come up with. LOL
---
#97BirdieSaMaPosted 8/17/2014 8:06:50 PM
Well, after enjoying all the drama this topic has to offer: why do people need alts anyway... especially this many.
---
PSN: Birdie-no-Okami
#98yomomma0919Posted 8/17/2014 8:06:51 PM
Dashingfella posted...
oomomow posted...
Dashingfella posted...
oomomow posted...
Dashingfella posted...

I read all your posts, and you're just complaining and being a hypocrite yourself and derailing it. Did I miss something?

Well he is right.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 VITA PSN:Leek0919
Now playing: Sonic Rush (DS) EOU(3DS) LOZ: ALBW(3DS) Pokemon X (3DS)
#99StrikeNinja24Posted 8/17/2014 8:09:20 PM
Dashingfella posted...

Says the guy who literally just got off of warned. Not the first time it's happened I believe.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#100Dashingfella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 8:09:37 PM
yomomma0919 posted...
Well he is right.

He could have just said that and left. Instead, he went on a tangent about old posters, and Media Create. You can't preach, then do the same thing you're complaining about. And sure, I defend Sony and the Vita from trolls. Why is that a crime in the Vita board of all places?
---