Everybody take shelter ! The SAO comet is about to hit !

#31HermeticJusticePosted 8/19/2014 4:20:53 PM
Lupin the 4th posted...
What's wrong with my pops, huh?

point is, you like older anime, but hate contempory anime

so if you where alive when those 90s-00s shows you listed came out, you would hate them, and enjoy older anime (around a decade or two before)

and ATM the animes that came out during the 70s-80s that I can think of at the top of my head are Mobile Suit Gundam, Gatchaman, Astro Boy, Lupin III, and Speed Racer
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#32S1lver_BulletPosted 8/19/2014 5:43:24 PM
KillZoneAI posted...
It's getting hyped because it's; on Vita, Exclusive, Not port, based on a famous anime series and it looks pretty fun. I don't remember when was the last time Vita got such a big exclusive.

it's just a better graphic from the previous PSP game with bunch or contents that include lots of grinding. That's why it's 30+ hours of content
#33RogueStatus28Posted 8/19/2014 6:06:14 PM
It's something Sword Art related, why people thought it would be good in the first place is beyond me.
#34MetalGearOnAcidPosted 8/20/2014 4:09:05 AM(edited)
HermeticJustice posted...
MetalGearOnAcid posted...
Raidens_Revenge posted...
KillZoneAI posted...
It's getting hyped because it's; on Vita, Exclusive, Not port, based on a famous anime series and it looks pretty fun. I don't remember when was the last time Vita got such a big exclusive.

Famous anime series? I'd never even heard of it until this game and I watch anime religiously.

Every where you go its SAO or AoT
Where do you live?

I haven't seen AoT or SAO, but I've at least heard of AoT. Mostly I watch older anime that I know is good. Bleach was loooong but awesome. Deathnote has so much detail put into it, it was amazing. Still watching One Piece. Soul Eater was pretty good. Blue Exorcist. Ranma 1/2 back when I first started. Rurouni Kensnin. Love Hina. Rin-ne is good right now but it's only in manga format so far. Most of the newer anime suck.

do you just watch everything

also if you lived in the 90s, you'd probably be saying all those animes suck, but Mobile Suit Gundam and Lupin III are the best

If I lived in the 90s...? I was born in 1983 and I'm 30... Ranma is also pretty damn old. You're probably too young to even know it. Also I hated Gundam and Lupin. I don't like serious anime (with the exception of Death Note.) I prefer comedies.
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero
Currently playing Pokemon Black 2. Soon to be playing Azure Striker Gunvolt.
#35amc9988Posted 8/20/2014 4:37:51 AM
SAO's have potential, but it is ruined because of the second arc, and the lame harem that is better not exist, I mean every girl in the anime literally fall for kirito (for no reason) like after a second lol. Not to mention the author never bother to develop the already existing characters including Asuna, but at least she got one volume of the novel dedicated to her later called mother rosario.

But the story picks up in the latest novel arc, although the character development for existing characters is still being largely ignored.
---
Beware of the trolls, always bring Troll Spray with you.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Caitgee/Web/258Troll_spray-1-1.jpg
#36Nightstar1994Posted 8/20/2014 4:45:15 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
Raidens_Revenge posted...
KillZoneAI posted...

Famous anime series? I'd never even heard of it until this game and I watch anime religiously.

Every where you go its SAO or AoT
Where do you live?

I haven't seen AoT or SAO, but I've at least heard of AoT. Mostly I watch older anime that I know is good. Bleach was loooong but awesome. Deathnote has so much detail put into it, it was amazing. Still watching One Piece. Soul Eater was pretty good. Blue Exorcist. Ranma 1/2 back when I first started. Rurouni Kensnin. Love Hina. Rin-ne is good right now but it's only in manga format so far. Most of the newer anime suck.

do you just watch everything

also if you lived in the 90s, you'd probably be saying all those animes suck, but Mobile Suit Gundam and Lupin III are the best

Not knowing Ranma is a shame and there are better mecha series than most Gundams out there.
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344