Help me pick what to buy.

#11RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 11:14:26 PM
bincento_law posted...
I'm pretty sure GoW + Sly Collection are going to be in the flash sale tomorrow ($9.99 each).

So you should get those.

I heard of the sale, thats why its a hard choice for me now, I was going to buy SAO right once i was able to, but then this sale comes along and I currently have $14 in my PSN wallet. Still, do the collection games come separately or all together in one bubble? And can these damn trolls stop already? I was hoping for an answer to my question then there's Zez and Hermetic being themselves.
---
I am Raikou,hear me ROAR, rawr :3
3DS Friend Code: 1306-5532-2535 PSN: doggy5000
#12bincento_lawPosted 8/21/2014 11:17:20 PM
RyanDaRaikou posted...
bincento_law posted...
I'm pretty sure GoW + Sly Collection are going to be in the flash sale tomorrow ($9.99 each).

So you should get those.

I heard of the sale, thats why its a hard choice for me now, I was going to buy SAO right once i was able to, but then this sale comes along and I currently have $14 in my PSN wallet. Still, do the collection games come separately or all together in one bubble? And can these damn trolls stop already? I was hoping for an answer to my question then there's Zez and Hermetic being themselves.

My friend owns the GoW Collection and it's all on one bubble.

And I just did some quick Google searches and it seems that the Sly Collection has a separate bubble for each game.
#13MivoPosted 8/21/2014 11:29:39 PM
You can ignore the trolls by clicking on "message details" next to their posts.

As for the games, well, they are all good. I'm really enjoying SAO right now and am surprised how addictive it is, but with the flash sales it would make economic sense to grab the two collections. If money is generally tight for you, I'd opt for that. If not, get all three, play SAO now and the rest later.
#14RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 11:37:54 PM
Mivo posted...
You can ignore the trolls by clicking on "message details" next to their posts.

As for the games, well, they are all good. I'm really enjoying SAO right now and am surprised how addictive it is, but with the flash sales it would make economic sense to grab the two collections. If money is generally tight for you, I'd opt for that. If not, get all three, play SAO now and the rest later.

I know about that. And thanks for the response :D. I'm probably gonna get SAO, but i still kinda want the collection games, so which is better? GOW Collection, or Sly collection?

bincento_law posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...
bincento_law posted...

So you should get those.

My friend owns the GoW Collection and it's all on one bubble.

And I just did some quick Google searches and it seems that the Sly Collection has a separate bubble for each game.

Good to know, Thanks :D
---
#15MivoPosted 8/22/2014 12:04:20 AM
Yes, I can confirm that the Sly collection is three bubbles, at least the EU version. Ratchet, too.
#16RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 12:11:11 AM
Mivo posted...
Yes, I can confirm that the Sly collection is three bubbles, at least the EU version. Ratchet, too.

Ratchet is one bubble, I have it and im in US. Thanks for the info though :D
---
#17RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 3:27:34 PM
bump
---
#18INKU48Posted 8/22/2014 3:28:58 PM
Buy the games that are on sale for 10 bucks now. Buy the other game when it's on sale for 10 bucks.
#19NinjaPirateDoodPosted 8/22/2014 3:59:19 PM
bincento_law posted...

So you should get those.

pretty much this. there's a lot of grinding to do in SAO, and I'm not crazy about the battle system (compared to PSO, anyways).
---
"And remember! Beware the battle cattle, but do not fear the battle cattle!"