Does anyone fear a New ps vita coming? Or Hasta la vita new revision?

#21j2zon2591Posted 9/1/2014 12:33:31 PM
Next year I am sure there'd be another model but i doubt it'd do hardware exclusive games. Older mode might just have slower load times or less multi-tasking features.. perhaps the new VITA having non-compressed wallpapers.

May have L2/R2/L3/R3, better wifi and slightly larger (for RP).

Yes. I'd easily buy it.

At most, it'd just make the VITA less irrelevant. Won't really change sales trend in the long run but Sony wouldn't probably lose much with it depending on their pricing or other schemes :P
#22ns_85Posted 9/1/2014 12:40:55 PM
I wouldn't want an even more cheap looking thing with more plastic. The og vita, looks premium, the 2000 is sorta toy-ish. If they are gonna make the 3000 something akin to the PSP Street which looks awful then they shouldn't bother.
#23kamikaze135Posted 9/1/2014 12:49:34 PM
It could only do good for the Vita s a whole. A cheaper model with cheaper memory cards and some internal storage? Yes please.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#24halfelven23Posted 9/1/2014 12:51:38 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
It could only do good for the Vita s a whole. A cheaper model with cheaper memory cards and some internal storage? Yes please.

i can only imagine what kind of screen they'll use with this

i agree with cheaper MC
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#25GhaleunPosted 9/3/2014 7:40:41 AM
The thing that bugs me about the N3DS is that it has a faster CPU that makes some of the new games that are coming out incapable of being played on the older model. If the CPU simply speeded up the load times and things of that sort I would be fine with that but making the older version obsolete is terrible. If they wanted to do this they should have announced a new system and not just an upgrade in this form.
---
Memento mori