Who else would like this to continue on the Vita as a sub-series? *spoilers*

#1LunarRoarPosted 4/7/2012 10:29:19 AM
I just beat the game, gotta say I was fairly impressed.
-the story was a lot tighter than Uncharted 3's (which felt admittedly loose at certain parts)

-the gameplay is nearly perfectly identical to the console games (had a few hiccups here and there, I also miss being able to throw back grenades)

-the graphical quality is simply gorgeous. I'd be very pleased if Bend were to continue making Uncharted titles for the Vita.

Thoughts?
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#2LeatherhidePosted 4/7/2012 11:05:27 AM
Same as you. Some multiplayer would be nice (even though I like the single player in UC more) and more set pieces I believe they are called? You know, the train part in UC2, the plane and ship in UC3. Just epic.

The controls are as sharp as in the console games except for the aiming that takes some getting used to. But now that I finally got used to the motion sensor, aiming is just fine.
---
Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, it's Fallout 3 with Guns.
#3LunarRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 11:57:41 AM
I actually turned the sensor controls off. I didn't really like using them that much.
---
#4LeatherhidePosted 4/7/2012 12:17:51 PM
In the beginning, I did too, I'm not a fan of motion controls. But I noticed that I wasn't as accurate with the thumbsticks as I am with the PS3's. So eventually, I turned them back on and turned the sensitivity up and now I'm used to the combination of aiming with the sticks + motion controls.
---
Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, it's Fallout 3 with Guns.
#5LunarRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 12:25:11 PM
Ahh I see, maybe I should give motion controls another chance then. I turned them off as soon as I had my hands on a gun.
---
#6Poncho_HachachaPosted 4/7/2012 4:26:58 PM

I couldn't really get with the motion aiming. Although, I may experiment with again and turn up the sensitivity like Leatherhide suggested.

As for continuing the series? If they can expand on what they have and add some multiplayer, I wouldn't be disappointed by that at all. I'm more hoping they make a new entry in their Syphon Filter series though. Or make another new ip.

#7brycemorrPosted 4/7/2012 7:46:10 PM
yea make three game and get it to connect to one sense this is a prequel to the first three now if only sony would make a hdmi cable for the vita so we can play it on the tele would be awsome as well
#8duffloesPosted 4/11/2012 8:54:55 PM
Definitely continue the series and I will continue to buy and Platinum each. While I felt the gameplay was lacking some of the better mechanics introduced in UC3, I felt the game was a solid launch title and definitely worth the purchase.

Further, with the addition of motion for fine tuning aiming down the sights, I think Golden Abyss featured the best shooting in the series. After finishing the game, I found myself actually tilting my Dualshock 3 trying to hone in on Reaper heads in Mass Effect 3. This, of course, did not work and I immediately felt a lack of control in the game (got over it, though, of course).
---
Everyone on GameFAQ's should be nice to one another.