The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

First DLC info

#1WerzaquePosted 3/21/2012 10:12:31 PM
A short hands-down:

The two side missions take one to two hours to complete (less if you're very bright, longer if you have trouble finding your way around in the second mission).
One of the challenge missions is hard as *u**.
The costume is well-made. I mean, really well-made.

The side missions are playable after completing chapter 11 of the main game, and the costume will be available from your home after completing the first side mission. The missions themselves are quite enjoyable, if a tad easy since most people with the Japanese version will have very high stats by now. As usual, the conversations are corny (in a good way), and I had to chuckle a couple of times.

All in all, nice. Whether it's worth the 400 JPY? It's equal to about a tenth of the original game in terms of volume, so I guess the price is sort of right. I cannot help but feel after playing this that all other DLCs are heavily overpriced... (looks at Bandai, Sega)
---
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2Modest_ModsoulPosted 3/22/2012 3:45:46 AM
Any videos?

That Katwoman costume is sexy.
---
SPREAD THE WORDS!!!
PS3 exclusive game YAKUZA DEAD SOULS English version released in March 13th 2012!!!
#3blackman232Posted 3/22/2012 6:17:57 PM
Ohhh man I will still get it, can ya please type HOW MUCH Giga bytes or Mega Bytes the DLC is :)
---
R.I.P. Dreamcast, Saturn, 32x, Genesis
#4Werzaque(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 6:29:27 PM
Nah, no video out on the Vita, so recording is difficult. Shame, really.
---
#5Werzaque(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 6:33:04 PM
blackman232 posted...
Ohhh man I will still get it, can ya please type HOW MUCH Giga bytes or Mega Bytes the DLC is :)

The three DLCs will be included in the version 1.01 patch (you unlock the DLCs with the keys you download from the PSN). Don't remember the exact size, but it was something like 100 MB or so.
---
#6blackman232Posted 3/23/2012 5:54:21 PM

Thank You