How high can you 'fall'?

#1boredisboringPosted 5/21/2012 8:36:49 AM
As in how high up can you travel before it blacks out and places you back on the ground?

In the Demo you can't travel any higher than the floating TV screen in the sky, is that the limit in the actual game or can you go higher?

Like can you go as high as the massive pole structure in the centre of the city, or the space shuttle thing far in the distance?

Just wondering, I love freefalling in games :P
#2trollhunter2Posted 5/21/2012 8:47:55 AM
its unlimited in the full version
the demo version warps you back to a certain place
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
come at me bros
#3boredisboring(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 3:37:56 AM
Unlimited?

I realise that the entire city/districts are explorable, but can you seriously go as high as you want? There must be a limit surely?
#4Byhalia13Posted 5/22/2012 5:37:21 AM
It's not unlimited, but the cut off points are much farther away than in the demo.
---
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards
"Prinny bombs for my Prinny friend! Prinny dood meets a Prinny end!" - Skellman
#5boredisboring(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 11:05:12 AM
Great thanks very much :)
#6TranslatorTomPosted 5/23/2012 3:23:18 AM
Some portions of the game are actually free-falling segments.
---
-Tom
#7natchu96Posted 5/23/2012 5:12:14 AM
Byhalia13 posted...
It's not unlimited, but the cut off points are much farther away than in the demo.

As in far enough away that nobody in their right mind would even bother going that far?
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Board
#8Byhalia13Posted 5/23/2012 6:54:37 AM
Sadly the "faze points" aren't that far away. If I remeber correctly, from the city limits you can fly (outwards/up) for around 30 seconds (maybe more) at full speed. If you youtube skyghene one of his videos explores the areas and I believe that he flies very far out in one of them. I'd do it for you but Im using a phone, and that isnt very good for finding great video information.
---
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards
"Prinny bombs for my Prinny friend! Prinny dood meets a Prinny end!" - Skellman