Can you re-do missions?

#1Azrael_2Posted 7/17/2012 5:37:41 AM
I just missed a tonne of crystals when you fall down to the centre of the earth, so it would be nice to give it another shot.
---
Official intarnet winnar!!! of the 1986 Peppercorn Derby
YOUR JUST JELOUS BECAUSE HOW PRETTIE I AM.
#2PiesiaPosted 7/17/2012 5:42:34 AM
Azrael_2 posted...
I just missed a tonne of crystals when you fall down to the centre of the earth, so it would be nice to give it another shot.

You can go back to most areas once you've reached specific chapters in the game, but you cannot replay the missions. You are able to go back to look for the couple, collect crystals and so forth.

I got most of my crystals going back to areas that I'd been to before (as it was easier to get them once I'd boosted my gravity gauge and recharge time).

Best regards,

Piesia
#3Azrael_2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 6:40:30 AM
Thankyou!
---
#4PiesiaPosted 7/17/2012 8:07:53 AM
Azrael_2 posted...

Sorry, but IIRC that is the one part -- I think that might be what people refer to as the pillar -- that you CANNOT go back to (you'll need to use an NPC to go back to that lower city, just as you do to revisit the Rift areas).

Don't worry, however, there are lots of gems, I upgraded Kat almost 100% (just short on some of the special attacks) just returning to areas I've been and got both gem trophies (the 2nd after already having finished the game). To get the second gem trophy you'll need to do some work to complete challenges for more jewels.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Best regards,

Piesia
#5Azrael_2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 6:08:03 AM
Um, hey, I know I can't go back to the pillar - but can I get back to the village underneath? I didn't even attempt the challenges there! Now I'm on Chapter 17
---
#6TheExiled280Posted 7/18/2012 12:16:34 PM
Azrael_2 posted...
Um, hey, I know I can't go back to the pillar - but can I get back to the village underneath? I didn't even attempt the challenges there! Now I'm on Chapter 17

You can return to that Village after Chapter 19
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita, PSPgo & PSP1000
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer: http://youtu.be/ASQqjK47c04
#7Azrael_2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 1:58:48 AM
Thanks again ^___^
---
#8PiesiaPosted 7/19/2012 3:52:06 AM
Azrael_2 posted...
Thanks again ^___^

You're welcome!

Yes, just as you can go back to the rift planes, you can go back to the city of the past (or whatever it's called). The little girl and the older guy wait by Kat's sewer pipe home and you just walk up to them and ask them to go to either the city or the rift planes.

You have to be past certain points of the game for this to happen.

Best regards,

Piesia